What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow my thoughts were similar to yours phyxi.I was thinking how I regret taking so many sleeping tablets last night.I wasn't trying to hurt myself. I often rely upon sleeping tablets if I can't sleep.I took 6 which is over what I should have taken and now today I just feel sick and I'm permenantly light headed.I'm not naive,I know that I shouldn't be taking as many tablets as I do and I should get counselling instead.But I guess tablets are the easier option in the short term.Definitely wouldn't recommend them though.

Wonder why we don't have post boxes around here anymore.

i hate the rain. im tired. my marriag is a disaster. im never going to pass my classes. i ***** too much. and now im bitching about bitching too much...

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I am thinking that I think to much, why can't I be like those people who appear to enjoy life or appear content. I just want to know why we are here - I need a purpose - or being a realist drives me insane, because the reality is we are going to be worm food so why bother ugh!@#$Q!#$

heretostay said:
i hate the rain. im tired. my marriag is a disaster. im never going to pass my classes. i ***** too much. and now im bitching about bitching too much...

Thank you - I am so glad I am not the only one who goes in these circles:)_

Stressing about money, wondering how I'm going to pay my electricity bill this month, manage rent, food, birthdays, and text books (which will cost me around $500 alone) for when University begins back this week.

I'm thinking that two hours of sleep doesn't quite sut it for me.
All things considered though, I'm doing alright.

LAWL
Some folks I game with called me an old fart today.
I'm freaking 18. >_<

Latest posts

Back