What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand why this guy thinks it's so hot this girl can fit her whole fist in her mouth. Is it because you now know she can fit your weird fist shaped dick in her mouth???

Okay, yeah, you need to go. My kid has ALLERGIES, you dumb *****. You are here for 3 days and my house smells like cigarette smoke when you only smoke outside. In the 13 years I've had this house, it has never ONCE smelled like smoke and I ******* smoke, as did my ex.....
Thank you, now I have to spend the ******* day cleaning my mother ******* house when I have other honeysuckle to ******* do.

Oh and if you can TASTE your ******* body spray, you are using too **** much. You're going to WORK, it's not really necessary.

TheRealCallie said:
Okay, yeah, you need to go. My kid has ALLERGIES, you dumb *****. You are here for 3 days and my house smells like cigarette smoke when you only smoke outside. In the 13 years I've had this house, it has never ONCE smelled like smoke and I ******* smoke, as did my ex.....
Thank you, now I have to spend the ******* day cleaning my mother ******* house when I have other honeysuckle to ******* do.

Oh and if you can TASTE your ******* body spray, you are using too **** much. You're going to WORK, it's not really necessary.

Yeah...kick them out!

I would like to apologize for any advice i try to give. And the negative things i say. My idea of socializing is getting food at the food market. My reality is based on comedies and horror movies and what was going on in the late 80s and early 90s.

johnny196775 said:
I would like to apologize for any advice i try to give. And the negative things i say. My idea of socializing is getting food at the food market. My reality is based on comedies and horror movies and what was going on in the late 80s and early 90s.

Don't apologize for that! You are trying to help people by giving them advice, regardless of where it comes from. It's their choice to take it or leave it. :)

I REALLY REALLY like some people on this forum. Some of the most awesomest people. People I would hang out with in real life.

I'm thinking that the act of adorning a residence with t.p. is far more fun and easier than cleaning up that same action- sometimes beer, a mirthful spirit, and an 8-pack of t.p. is NOT a good combination....

....and I guess it's completely inappropriate of me to say 'honeysuckle happens' :D Where's that nasty boy Pogs at times like this :rolleyes:

Sometimes I feel guilty for trying to focus on what I want, and where I want to take my life, when some members of my family are not in so good of shape. I almost feel as if the main thing I should be doing is trying to fix them up somehow. I should be researching longevity, or I should be doing something to try and preserve them somehow. I hate to think that I am in some way letting them die, but I almost feel as if trying to get really into the things that I want to do for myself, is almost equal to just letting them go. Is it?

I told someone that i think most of my problems lie within my own head. The advice i got was to cut off my head. I took this as a joke and had a great laugh. :~D

Taking advantage of the situation is getting old- you'd better start making some kind of contribution and plan because the free rides gonna end some day. I do not bust my ass and make the sacrifices I've made so you can lay around and watch TV all the time, I do it for my Kid.

I never thought I'd resent you. :(. But I am....

Latest posts

Back