What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
I'm sat in the cemetery after visiting my grandparents graves for the first time in years. It's a much more emotional experience than I thought it would be. 21 years and I still miss my Granda. He's probably somewhere mocking me for acting like a baby :)

I think about my Grandad once in a while (I only knew one), I keep with me the fact that he taught me chess, even though I only ever beat him once playing suicide chess (something he'd not tried before)

It's good I finally got to meet you again, I want to do it again, but I don't know when. The situation is complicated.

Edward W said:
user 130057 said:
I'm sat in the cemetery after visiting my grandparents graves for the first time in years. It's a much more emotional experience than I thought it would be. 21 years and I still miss my Granda. He's probably somewhere mocking me for acting like a baby :)

I think about my Grandad once in a while (I only knew one), I keep with me the fact that he taught me chess, even though I only ever beat him once playing suicide chess (something he'd not tried before)

is suicide chess like speed chess?

johnny196775 said:
Edward W said:

is suicide chess like speed chess?

It's been a while, but as I recall it's where you try to lose all your pieces first, if the other player can take your piece they must and you can lose your king.

Basically opposite chess. Confusing I know, I guess thats why it was the only time I ever won! :p

Everyone thinks Cheryl Cole is "beautiful" but I find her to look unrealistic.

dishes, fishing, pack, gear, food, fishing, dishes, shower, it's late and I'm not tired at all, fishing, dishes, crap I still have to shower, why am I on the interweb?...

Whenever I see a discussion getting madly out of control, I just think of the Public Enemy track 'Shut 'Em Down'...

Latest posts

Back