What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not deal with your BS right now. I have better things to do. The words you keep throwing at my direction will remain in the air. I won't even waste my time replying to you.

Drama said:
I will not deal with your BS right now. I have better things to do. The words you keep throwing at my direction will remain in the air. I won't even waste my time replying to you.

But I love you! (Sad)

I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
And you even spoke to me, and said

"If you're so funny then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very entertaining then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very good-looking, why do you sleep alone tonight?"

"I know 'cause tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms

I like these lyrics. I can relate to them.

You are a very stupid *****.....Holy honeysuckle, you can't even see what's right in front of you. And really, you think you can do it with WILLPOWER? No, that's a ******* joke. (no one here, btw)

Been a busy few days. That, and now this. I should just do a roll back, if not, a complete reinstall again. Didn't take me too long. F-ing computer problems.

I hope I do well in this job interview monday. Its for the best job in my field and for a huge company.

Talk about being nervous.

My lack of a companion has been weighing heavy on mind again lately. The realization that the combination of my "type", the type of connection I want with someone and the fact that I don't want kids likely means that I have little to no chance of finding such a person....sucks. For lack of a better way of stating it immediately coming to mind.

People shouldn't be limited to listening to one song at a time. Put on many at a time. It will sound like no song you've heard. Kind of like abstract music.

why I mostly end up with people who enjoy emotional distance? How can I change enough that the next emotionally distant person, male or female, run away after five minutes of acquaintance?

johnny196775 said:
People shouldn't be limited to listening to one song at a time. Put on many at a time. It will sound like no song you've heard. Kind of like abstract music.

Sometimes, when I am in the chat room, I have a song playing on there and on the main YouTube site. It gets interesting sometimes:p

woah, my first personal attack on Facebook, after 8 years of use, not bad / It comes from a person that I esteem professionally even if I don't know her, so it hurts a bit

I'm thinking how someone here reminds me so much of this guy:

[video=youtube]

Old fatty McGee has eaten way too much again and thee old tummybox is in pain! I am fatty McGee

Latest posts

Back