What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.

BAH, just finished playing episode 3 season 2 of the walking dead pc game, next episodes not out till like the end of this month, when I bought it the other day I thought the entire season had been released already, which is why I bought it sghaerio;ghvrqo;gvwurithgtrwiogh

When that chance for change comes embrace it fully, you never know where it'll take you....

two faced cow at work won't add me as a friend on facebook and claims she only as a few friends on there. All lies, she has 100 plus friends, everybody at work apart from me
blokes included. She was the person who said the infamous line 'someone like you can't afford to be choosy'
She is as nice as pie to my face, always asking me ******* questions. I am glad I don't work with her much.

Some people focus too much on being perfect, or finding someone perfect. Be proud of your imperfection, embrace it.

While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.

Triple Bogey said:
two faced cow at work won't add me as a friend on facebook and claims she only as a few friends on there. All lies, she has 100 plus friends, everybody at work apart from me
blokes included. She was the person who said the infamous line 'someone like you can't afford to be choosy'
She is as nice as pie to my face, always asking me ******* questions. I am glad I don't work with her much.

Why add her on Facebook then? You'll just get her updates and everything, it will be like you are around her 24/7. Even if you unfollow her, why add someone that you don't like?

Triple Bogey said:

wow, did she actually say that?! and you were still talking to her? You must be a really nice person…

There was this girl, who I added on Facebook, and then she told me that she wasn't adding anyone new because she refused to add her sister (? strange excuse) and then in the following month she had like 50+ new contacts, at least Facebook is a good way to know how someone really feels about you

Triple Bogey said:

I agree with SkaFish and Peaches but I will go a little bit further... fresia her. Don't let her have any space in your thoughts. If you see her in person, tell her politely to fresia off... tell her to go kick rocks. Boulders even.

People like that are some of the worst. They are basically lying your your face with their niceties and such.

WildernessWildChild said:
When that chance for change comes embrace it fully, you never know where it'll take you....

Ain't that the truth? Big changes for our family on the horizon, and everything seems to be just magically dropping into place...almost makes you think it was meant to be. :)

I wonder if someone started a thread titled; post examples of your hand writing, who would participate? :)

OLAF is sooooo cute!!

johnny196775 said:
I wonder if someone started a thread titled; post examples of your hand writing, who would participate? :)

I think it was.. dead (a forum member)? Who had such awesome handwriting. :O
I might be wrong.. but this is what I can remember..

this lady who keeps misspelling my name, should I take it personally and assume she is passive aggressive or something, or should I just have pity of this woman who clearly can't write?

Latest posts

Back