What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'If you think someone is not interested in you, you are probably right, they are not interested,' Hall said.
He's an expert apparently.

Being single isn't as bad as some people make it seem.

Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.

Sometimes doing what seems like the right thing is so incredibly painful- Life,you're interesting and fickle, sometimes I wanna kick ya in the ass!

Outcast said:

Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.

I've always had this belief in my heart.. but I wasn't sure if it was true or not as I couldn't really speak for others and have not walked their lives to really know this. I'm glad someone else here shares the same sentiment at least.

Ymir said:
I'VE DONE IT. I AM DONE WITH IT. SO DONE. I FINISHED THE THING.

Yay? ... Yay!

ladyforsaken said:
Outcast said:

I've always had this belief in my heart.. but I wasn't sure if it was true or not as I couldn't really speak for others and have not walked their lives to really know this. I'm glad someone else here shares the same sentiment at least.

single: yes

devoid of friends: no….

ladyforsaken said:
Outcast said:

You're not alone :). Filling the void with a lot of friends or a relationship is only temporary, you have to be happy with yourself first.

Peaches said:
men are total shits, or maybe I make them such, must stop any kind of interaction with them (who knows me knows how long I waited before reaching such a conclusion)

:(

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:
Outcast said:

You're not alone :). Filling the void with a lot of friends or a relationship is only temporary, you have to be happy with yourself first.

Ah my sentiments exactly! :)

Glad I'm going out tonight for the 4th. But...

- I still am completely stumped as to how I can actually make decent money. Even half-decent money.

- I still am drawing blanks for all the creative things I want to do in my life.

- I'm still getting nowhere with any girls I meet that I actually want a relationship with.

It's all just so frustrating. I just wish this would stop. I wish I could get one breakthrough, somewhere. I wish I could find just one tiny crack in this wall, one loose brick, anything to just start chiseling through. Argh. Why is what is so easy for others so hard for me????

god my Dad is such an arse. I can't argue with him whatsoever even though I am right. I have to pretend he is right. Such a childish ******* baby !

Latest posts

Back