What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Wow....if I had known you were sick, I probably would not have been so vocal and angry about my problems, which are small in comparison. I'm sorry to hear that.

No, that's not my point really. It's okay to vent. But you obviously want to be happy right? Who doesn't? But I think as much as you feel frustrated about it, so do people who care about you here and want to see you do something to change things around. It's not easy but any little effort is something. And so many suggestions have been given to you. Sometimes it's not about waiting for the right time or when you feel it's right to do it.. it's just about pushing yourself out of your comfort zone or out of procrastination or whatever else that is holding you back and just do it and not think too much or you're just gonna go round in circles. And to stop comparing yourself to others. Life just doesn't work that way. It just doesn't. It's not a fair world, it never will be. You gotta accept that and work around it so you can be happy for yourself in your life.

Yeah, Ska, we have a lot more in common than you'd think (I really meant well with the thread btw). I understand the frustation at things we can't seem to change. I'm always angry that I wasn't born healthy (woop chronic illness), that my circumstances are shitty at the moment for me to meet new people, that my parents raised me in such way that I literally can't stand people at times...

But unfortunately all we can do is accept it and work towards improving our situation, no matter how little the improvement is. Hate isn't going to solve your problems and even the people you hate have their own problems too, although they might not be easy to see. I do wish that you can let go of all this frustration, move on and be happy, because I have it too and it sucks.

And this is what I'm thinking:

My health sucks and I wish I could eat like a normal person. 1500 calories ain't honeysuckle T_T

Ymir said:
Yeah, Ska, we have a lot more in common than you'd think (I really meant well with the thread btw). I understand the frustation at things we can't seem to change. I'm always angry that I wasn't born healthy (woop chronic illness), that my circumstances are shitty at the moment for me to meet new people, that my parents raised me in such way that I literally can't stand people at times...

But unfortunately all we can do is accept it and work towards improving our situation, no matter how little the improvement is. Hate isn't going to solve your problems and even the people you hate have their own problems too, although they might not be easy to see. I do wish that you can let go of all this frustration, move on and be happy, because I have it too and it sucks.

And this is what I'm thinking:

My health sucks and I wish I could eat like a normal person. 1500 calories ain't honeysuckle T_T

Ymir, I just want to give you a virtual hug. You stay strong, all right. *hugs*

Oh my God! I'm so glad it fit! It's his shoulders that make shirts fit him oddly. He could be a model for an LG fridge... So glad the Jerzees fit though. For 6 bucks, I'll be getting more.

Ymir said:
Yeah, Ska, we have a lot more in common than you'd think

It seems so, especially from the kinds of things you said you were looking for in that other thread. I'm looking for the same things. Maybe not the exact same "flavor" of those things, I don't know. But it seems we're after the same concepts.

Today is the best day of my life and it is only going to get better from here. I hope. And that ain't saying much.

Sometimes people expect too much of themselves, and come down hard when they make a mistake.

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.

Why is it raining again? I know I already swam, but can it go by one day without raining.

Man I'm so sick and tired of the rain!! Ugh! >.<

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Why is it raining again? I know I already swam, but can it go by one day without raining.

Man I'm so sick and tired of the rain!! Ugh! >.<

Haha. I feel that way all the time. Sometimes it seems like it waits to rain until just when I want to go for a walk or bike ride. Like there are little rain gremlins in the clouds just waiting for me. These last couple of days I've wanted to bike ride at dusk, so I can watch the fireflies come out. But almost daily, we've had storm clouds show up at just that time. So I know what you mean.

it's amazing to see that even at age 40 or 80 people can sense if you were the outcast in school and if they were not they behave accordingly

Latest posts

Back