What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I read Stephen King's actual thoughts on his work I come away with one thought: marry me. We can make it work. I will make an exception for the penis that wrote Lisey's Story.

I got invited to a wedding today, my best friend at work. I have known her for 13 years.
I didn't go. I couldn't. The thought of it made me sick. The photo's are all over my facebook. I can't stand people pointing a camera at me. I can't stand seeing myself. I can't stand people looking at me. I don't like mixing with people. I don't like drinking or dancing.

Tealeaf said:
Every time I read Stephen King's actual thoughts on his work I come away with one thought: marry me. We can make it work. I will make an exception for the penis that wrote Lisey's Story.

did Lisey's story actually have a story ?
I only read about 100 pages.

Mr Mercedes is good ! :)

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
^ No kidding.

It's my one-year ALLiversary! Can't believe how fast that went...

Happy 1 year, Solivagant! I'm happy you're still here. (In a good way that your presence is still around!)

Me too. There are way too many members leaving and it always makes me feel a little sad, although I'm happy that they feel they no longer need this place.

Thank you guys, that is very kind of you. =]

Thinking it's going to be a long, slow, gloomy road to even having a chance of fixing things with her. I basically have to start from zero. I can see why most people don't want to bother. It is much easier to just tell someone to go to hell. But that's not what I really feel. Not totally, not yet. I hate this. Sometimes it feels like the process of it may end up poisoning my feelings for her.

I learned buy watching a movie type thingy that the cell phone and the lap top were invented before 1996.

I think real deep conversations are the things I struggle most with. I rely too much on humor for my anxieties, so this serious business is really hard for me.

I hate how I am never good enough for the ones I want. I hate how when I had perfectly good opportunities, I let them all dry up. I could've been getting somewhere. Now, instead of action, I have to make waiting and hoping my primary strategy. In other words I'm stuck. Just for once I'd like to get picked when it counts, and watch the other guy go home empty-handed - and the more of a "rebel" they are, the better. fresia them and their bullshit, they are the jocks of the world. So tired of this being the story of my romantic life.

TheSkaFish said:
I hate how I am never good enough for the ones I want. I hate how when I had perfectly good opportunities, I let them all dry up. I could've been getting somewhere. Now, instead of action, I have to make waiting and hoping my primary strategy. In other words I'm stuck. So tired of this being the story of my romantic life.

This.

I want classes but I want a week entirely for resting purposes before they start. But they'll start tomorrow D:

Latest posts

Back