What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be spending one last day with one of my best friends before she moves out of state. Not sure how I'll get on when she's gone. Skype isn't tea or coffee at a cafe. Feeling sad for my future social life. *sigh*

If I didn't completely dislike Lesnar as a person, I'd be all for him. He's upfront about his career at least, and what better reason did Vince have to finally combine the belts other than Lesnar simply saying that he wasn't going to carry two belts around... Perfect. About the only thing Lesnar will do correctly.

You must not just hope for a better tommorow. You create one.

A few years back i remember how people talked to each other in the waiting room at the veterans clinic. I went in a couple weeks ago and everybody was staring at their hand held electronic devices. :(

Two more days until my anonymousity is lost. Or I don't know how you spell this.
I'm not ready. I'm hoping I trusted the right people uptil now.

Rainbows said:
Two more days until my anonymousity is lost. Or I don't know how you spell this.

Anonymity?

Rainbows said:

It will be fun!

Rosebolt said:
Rainbows said:

Anonymity?

That's it.

johnny196775 said:
I do not feel so lonely right now.

Glad to hear this. :)

Rainbows said:

I'm intrigued....

Latest posts

Back