What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
johnny196775 said:
I wonder if i am alone in liking black sabbath and the bee gees.

I like Sabbath, I saw them in concert once at Ozzfest.

Never saw Sabbath, but Ozzy was fantastic. He just has a stage presence that's great.

Geez, trying to do too much at once... Forgot my own thought. That I just want to be able to talk to someone without everything being about them. Can I just get my thoughts out for a moment... Just a moment.

another shite week of work over but thankfully 3 days off.
Always some drama at work. Somebody going apeshit for no reason.
A few rude customers this week, more than normal. Must be the cold weather making people miserable.

Ruthie said:
She may be very sorry someday that she didn't choose you. From what you are describing, it doesn't sound like she's very happy where she is at the moment.
Whatever the case, all the best.

The thing is, part of me really hopes so. Part of me really hopes I somehow become wildly successful, just so I can have the satisfaction of rubbing it in her face, showing her what she turned her nose up at for her push-pull games and a "cool guy" scumbag.

I don't know if she is truly happy or not, or if she is just manipulating the situation for her own ends and making the best of it. Maybe this is just the best she thinks she can do. I just don't get it because he seems to go against everything that she seemed to value: stability, peace, intelligence. The guy is a druggie idiot obsessed with making sure the rest of the world sees him as "cool", a "rebel", "dangerous". She used to tell me that stuff was dumb. She told me she dated a drug abuser before, and cut him out of her life for it. So I don't know why she would want to try one again.

Part of me hopes she just snaps out of it and goes back to how she was. Idk. Until I make a decision to either tell her to go to hell or somehow try to appeal to the old her, I feel like a dark cloud is constantly hanging over me, not letting me enjoy much of anything. I hate this feeling.

What on earth is this ASL Ice Bucket Challenge frenzy? Wherever I look, I see it.
13.gif

I don't understand how some people can just lead you on. They act like they want to be a part of your life but then you turn around and poof they disappear - Confusing.

when you take a photo with your cell phone does it ever come out i wonder or just stay in the phone because im stoopid and it is an old phone.

I am really glad there was no one here to hear me coo over the tiny house centipede and call it a "wittle babypede."

I need a bunny or something.

Outcast said:
I don't understand how some people can just lead you on. They act like they want to be a part of your life but then you turn around and poof they disappear - Confusing.

I hear you, man. I'd like to tell them where they can go.

Tealeaf said:
I am really glad there was no one here to hear me coo over the tiny house centipede and call it a "wittle babypede."

I need a bunny or something.

Awe, that's really cute. I captured a few centipedes over the course of the summer and let them go outside, rather than squashing them. I do that whenever it is possible. These were full-grown though, and probably packed a nasty bite.

But yea, as far as companions go, I too prefer furry animals :)

Latest posts

Back