What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope things are a little better this week. Anything, I hope something good happens. Come on, it has to, right? :( Probably not.

punisher said:
Luisa said:
i was thinking what a good song this is, but now i'm thinking, you go away for one day and you miss all the gossip :D
that happen to Caesium?

He was a very very naughty boy... I'm gonna miss the stupid cu*t :(

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy! ha ha ha ha ha ha :D (Life of Brian)

gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif
gaah.gif

I'm thinking things are going to get better and I can't wait to move to Brighton after the summer!

That I'm very fed up and agitated.:) I've never actually asked this sort of thing before, and I can feel my toes curling as I type, but if anyone wants to talk to me via PM please feel free. Right at this moment, I don't care what the topic is, I'd happily talk about shoelaces. But please don't if it's just out of a misplaced sympathy and if noone feels inclined, that's fair enough too.

I need to cut down 100 words in my essay and I am stuck at the same problem for 1/2 hour. =(

I miss my dog, I want this week to end so I can see him

I hope nothing bad followed me back from the investigation, if last night's dreams ,if you can call them that, are any indication than I might have a problem, we'll see how tonight goes

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I think I'm invisible, not as much as a "good morning" at work today.

Can anybody see me?

I can't see you, but i will say hello, as it's only polite. :D

Hello! *waves*

Thinking about my mom. Her doctor's appointment turned into her going into the emergency room. Her sugar level was over 1000. It didn't even register on their meter, because the meter only goes up to like 900. My brother said it must have been around 1500, and I thought somewhere in between 1200-1500, so I know we're right. My brother's girlfriend is trying to be nice to me, and she said she was going out to Old Navy and buy some flip flops. She asked me what size I was, and she will buy me some. I have too much on my mind, but that's what happened today.

Thanks Ocean. She's home now, but I'm still highly concerned. I won't really stop worrying until we get her pain meds and I know she's not in pain.

Latest posts

Back