What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DayvanCowboy said:
I really need to find something to do to get my mind off of things.

i hear ya..

doubt i'll be getting any sleep tonight..ugh. got a honeysuckle feeling right now, it sucks.. and yeah..

Vacuo said:
DayvanCowboy said:
I really need to find something to do to get my mind off of things.

i hear ya..

doubt i'll be getting any sleep tonight..ugh. got a honeysuckle feeling right now, it sucks.. and yeah..

same here, I not sleep good at all last night. To much on my mined.

Need fun distraction.

i'm watching crappy late-night horror movies. theyre mildly distracting. and really, really retarded, haha. i dont know. nights suck.

Vacuo said:
i'm watching crappy late-night horror movies. theyre mildly distracting. and really, really retarded, haha. i dont know. nights suck.

lol, Most horror movies are. But what ever kills the boredom.

these are like the super whack ones, with like $1500 budgets ha. but theyre not the ones that are so awful, that theyre automatically hilarious.
love those movies, ha

Like the The exorcist, God I thought that film was funny. the bit where shes stabbing her self with the cross, "fresia me fresia me fresia me" LMFAO. I mean who thinks that honeysuckle up haha

IDK why but I always seem to find horror movies funny.

haha, i love the backwards, crab walk down the stairs scene in that movie. funniest honeysuckle.

i love the old black and white scifi films. those are the funniest movies ever made

scifi is something I enjoy. But ye the old once are funny to watch now. Funny thing is they wasn't when they first come out. Weird how we find them like that now.

I am hungry and in need of a shower. So am off. Good talking to you.

even movies from like 98 seem hilarious to me. bad acting, bad cgi that great honeysuckle ha.

yeah, its fuckin' 5am and blazin gets me sleeeeepy.
good talkin with you too, sir. take it eaaasy

Hmm wondering how I can get the neighbours to stop partying so loud.
They're inches away from us and singing Pink at the top of their lungs. At least we try to keep it to a minimum when we have friend's over :s
I NEED SLEEEEEPPPPP!

Exhausted and moderately depressed. Did lots of 'things' today but the sense of accomplishment was all too brief.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applied to four colleges back in november.
In the last few days, three of them have rejected me.
I gave up on the last one, and was looking at transfer programs at the local junior college.
Then, just for kicks, I checked that last college this morning.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I am so ******* depressed lol. Another one of those stupid days with unusual boring dose of depression..

Latest posts

Back