What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luisa said:
DayvanCowboy said:
*sigh* Its another bad night. I really need to lose this feeling.

hope your okay DVC

Thanks Luisa :)

Sadly, I have a strong notion there are going to be many other nights like the ones I've been having for the past month.

I laid down on the couch with my sister's rabbit, who is usually not cuddle for very long, she tends to wrigle out of your arms and hop away and I rather counted on that to keep me from falling asleep. But ****, the rabbit fell asleep. What was I to do, laying on the couch with a soft furry bunny asleep on my arm?
so basically, I fell asleep for 4 hours and now have homework. but of course I'm procrastinating further. ah, whatever.

That I am suitably pleased that my unemployment has come to an abrupt and merciful end. Which means more money and exponentially less time to indulge in my second worst habit which is dwelling on things. Today I am happy.:D

That I'm no longer happy.

Urghhhh....I feel like the emotional equivalent of an art critic, I appreciate the subject in it's full glory, but I can't actually 'do it' myself.

I am thinking how much I could hug someone.
Hugs to punisher, rocket, wolfie, steel, zak

I love you

Thanks Sammy & hugs back. I was going to ask if you've had a pleasant day, but it's probably still morning where you are at the mo.

wolfshadow said:
Thanks Sammy & hugs back. I was going to ask if you've had a pleasant day, but it's probably still morning where you are at the mo.

It is still morning here yes. But my days and nights aren't pleasant at the moment.
That is why I think of hugs with the people I care for.

sammy said:
wolfshadow said:

It is still morning here yes. But my days and nights aren't pleasant at the moment.
That is why I think of hugs with the people I care for.

You sound roughly about how I feel right now, although if given a choice, I think I'd much rather be fed up under the glare of an Oceanian sunset. Seriously though, I hope things aren't too bad.

I'm thinking of how thankful I am for all of my opportunities, and I hope I don't screw them up.

my feet smell... stupid tennis shoes

:(

sorry to kill the whole deep emotional vibe you guys had going on

why does everyone assume that i'm hijacc when i'm going to the chat?....
haha or at least they did the first two times....

Latest posts

Back