What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
VanillaCreme said:
Oh no... Not again.

Bad things always seem to happen at least twice, almost like the first time was just practice. I hope you're all right.

Oh, I'm fine. It's just something beating around a dead bush.

If I were to follow a recipe - ever in my life - I think it'd be this one. It's simple and literally only has a few ingredients.

^ (EDIT: to ladyforsaken) Once you get some damned sleep! :p

^ To Callie, i personally feel it would depend on how you word it. But i personally have no experience doing that so disregard that. Take care though, hope you're okay. :/

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
Im wondering how to react when the "one that got away" comes back around, eager to pick up where he left off.

You're moving to Canada :D

lol, no. :p

Those Canadian men seem to all be pretty busy - they wouldn't have time for me. :D

it's really rare that someone annoys me with their existence, but that person is really arrogant and seems to like putting down other people without apparent reason

my hopes, my dreams, my plans, my schemes - all go to crap.

To be honest I am only really messing about. I never believe these women have the slightest bit of interest in me.
Nobody does. But then again I do enjoy been single. The complete freedom. Nothing to worry about. I dig that. No text messages, no emails, no FB messages, nobody caring. It's all good.

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
I could fall in love with you...

aww Nilla. <3

lol :p

I know... Isn't it sweet... Brings a tear to my eye.

I can only wonder how the touch of you would make me feel.

Is this exclusive or can I jump in too?

No, jump on in... Sing along with me...

But if I take that chance right now, tomorrow will you want me still?

First(this year) All Hallows Eve party invite recieved today(Halloween's a Friday woot!).....I say that in such a way that it sounds like I'm expecting plenty more haha

Still, I think I'll wait & see if I do get me any more before connfirming that I'm going....I should probably start thinking of a costume nonethless...

Alma lost her spoon said:
First(this year) All Hallows Eve party invite recieved today(Halloween's a Friday woot!).....I say that in such a way that it sounds like I'm expecting plenty more haha

Still, I think I'll wait & see if I do get me any more before connfirming that I'm going....I should probably start thinking of a costume nonethless...

That sounds like lots of fun, Alma. I love to start watching vintage Halloween movies about 2 months ahead of time to really get in the spirit of the season, and take walks to see the gorgeous Autumn leaves. I hope you have a great time if you decide to go to the party!

Ruthie said:
Alma lost her spoon said:

That sounds like lots of fun, Alma. I love to start watching vintage Halloween movies about 2 months ahead of time to really get in the spirit of the season, and take walks to see the gorgeous Autumn leaves. I hope you have a great time if you decide to go to the party!

Watching Halloween movies sounds like a great idea. I actually wanted to start watching older horror movies to get in the spirit of Rob Zombie's new film, which is rumored to be Halloween 3 I believe. John 5 is scoring the music to it, so I'll certainly want to watch (and listen) to it.

Latest posts

Back