What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa, that was pushy, and it was just Facebook, don't wish to meet that person in real life

I think someone should write a thread wondering what a woman thinks when you sneeze in her presence. That would be fun. We could all speculate on if their reactions to our sneezes are a feminist-driven conspiracy to keep men in their place. We could debate for hours about whether it's harder for a man to sneeze in public than it is for a woman. We could talk about how a sneeze may or may not increase one's chances of ending up in the dreaded FRIENDZONE!!!

Then again, threads like that have been done to death here.

Locke said:
I think someone should write a thread wondering what a woman thinks when you sneeze in her presence. That would be fun. We could all speculate on if their reactions to our sneezes are a feminist-driven conspiracy to keep men in their place. We could debate for hours about whether it's harder for a man to sneeze in public than it is for a woman. We could talk about how a sneeze may or may not increase one's chances of ending up in the dreaded FRIENDZONE!!!

Then again, threads like that have been done to death here.

No honeysuckle.

There are a lot of good people on this forum alone. So many more out there in the real world.

Sigh...beautiful day, so many places to go. I need to get on with learning to drive so I can get to them, sick of being trapped by bus schedules.

This is the first time I have ever seen the Rockies. Wish I could go closer, but we have to go in the opposite direction. Bye bye Calgary

Solivagant said:
You're free to continue making that point, but no one has to care what you think.

If you put this on a t-shirt, I'd wear it nearly every day and feel sad on those days that it needed to be laundered. Thank you.

Triple Bogey said:
why are scruffy beards fashionable ?

Well, on the contrary I never understood why the clean-shaven look is supposed to be more fashionable - or professional at least.
Shaving myself every day or two is way too much hassle for me...

"This is gonna end in pain and suffering."
"Condemned to repeat."
"Beyond any doubt, I was damned."

...why are exclusively pessimistic quotes popping up in my head when I consider the present situation?

With as many times as it's knocked me around, the "boom" on a sailboat is aptly named I think.

Latest posts

Back