What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people are so negative and yes I may have posted a negative but I promise I don't want to
in another forum I visited (a fans forum) they're attacking my favorite artist
and I want to defend her but they keep attacking her as if I am thinking
wait a minute is this a fan forum or attack the artist forum
I'm so devastated, I thought I can be friends with these people!

Alma lost her spoon said:
WildernessWildChild said:
...my first aid teach says I can make anyone's B.P. go up :D...

& you don't even need to be in the same room....country.....continent....;)

LMAO

friendlygirl said:
people are so negative and yes I may have posted a negative but I promise I don't want to

Seems to be a recurring theme....kinda interesting that those who express it the most are those who expect failure to begin with and can't seem to find the positive in what they've got.

If it wasn't go me being in school I would be even more out of my mind then I am now. :D I love school!

So this is how it feels like....

Why do you have to make me experience it all, dear life. Spare me some good moments, will ya. I know I can never be good enough.. but cut me some slack please..

I'm feeling like a full blown diva with my full body mirror, stack of shoes on the floor because I have no room elsewhere (besides the ones inside a cupboard), a whole shelf just for make up aaaaand a thing full of hooks for purses which is already full.

I'm also feeling kinda like a bad person because a close friend broke up with her boyfriend of a solid year-long relationship and all I can think about is how I won't need to deal with them being lovey dovey close to me again.

Basically I'm a vain unkind person.

Peaches said:
when I sing well it doesn't even matter that my personal life is miserable

Your singing is really good mhmm!

ladyforsaken said:

Why do you have to make me experience it all, dear life. Spare me some good moments, will ya. I know I can never be good enough.. but cut me some slack please..

We'll always have your back here dood.

Kinda thinking I'm going to have to chat with Kids school about their response to potentially harmful incidents- Kid took a ball to the chin, banged her head against a wall, and blacked out- their response was to give her ice for her chin....no call to parents? No assessment by anyone? As soon as I saw her it was "Holy fresia, we're going to emerg to get you looked at....". Luckily she's okay.

WildernessWildChild said:
Kinda thinking I'm going to have to chat with Kids school about their response to potentially harmful incidents- Kid took a ball to the chin, banged her head against a wall, and blacked out- their response was to give her ice for her chin....no call to parents? No assessment by anyone? As soon as I saw her it was "Holy fresia, we're going to emerg to get you looked at....". Luckily she's okay.

Wow, that's crazy! Glad she's OK, but I would definitely be having a chat with the school. Completely unacceptable - at the very least a call to you assessing you of the situation is in order.

Eh, my heart was totally set on some. Next time, I'll just say no, thank you, and leave it at that.

ladyforsaken said:

You are good enough. Don't ever think you aren't. You doubt yourself, and others will think it's okay to do so, too.

Latest posts

Back