What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please hang on, Peaches.
I have endured a rough week of severe depression. Like being trapped under a barrier of cement.
Today is the first day I felt a smidgen better than I have in the past week and a half. I picked up my guitar for the first time in two weeks and played for an hour.

Peaches said:
I just don't want to be alive anymore…

:(

Hope you feel better soon!

Edit: I realize I said what people have been saying repeatedly, hahaha. But anyways, Peaches, I want you to get out of this hole as soon as possible.

God what the fresia? People just leave me in piece an quiet for gods sake.

Does it make you glimmer with happiness when you put someone down? If not, I'd have to disagree with that by how much you do it. You calling someone stupid is the pot calling the kettle black.

Got rewarded with chocolate for copying material for an ill classmate while all the others were making up excuses why they couldn't do...too bad I'm not really into chocolate, but I appreciated the gesture.

woah, that half kilo of the finest chocolate wasn't a great gift, my liver hurts and I'll have to diet for a week

ok, they didn't realize I was an unrestrained pig

I'm waaay too hard on myself sometimes. Always thinking I'm not good enough or smart enough to get by in life even though It's probably not true. Beating myself up for the smallest mistake. I definitely hide how I feel and it's impossible to tell, so that makes it worse I suppose.

I don't know how to stop these feelings.

Outcast said:
I'm waaay too hard on myself sometimes. Always thinking I'm not good enough or smart enough to get by in life even though It's probably not true. Beating myself up for the smallest mistake. I definitely hide how I feel and it's impossible to tell, so that makes it worse I suppose.

I don't know how to stop these feelings.

It's good that you can recognize that you are too hard on yourself. That's a great first step really.

Why do these shows almost make you love the underdog knowing that they'll never get recognized? I'd totally take him over other dude.

I can get this done today, then have late afternoon free. Maybe I will get the chance to take the kids.....honeysuckle, nevermind, just remembered they conned my parents into picking them up from school. OHHHH, free time for me!!

Latest posts

Back