What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying a million different things and it's just not as good as the original. It HAS to at least be as good or I won't make it. One of the few things I'm good at and I can't seem to get it right and now I have an anxiety attack because of it.
I really hate second guessing myself. I don't know if this holiday season is going to be much better than the last 4 years. Oh well, one day at a time and all that honeysuckle.

What is it with people and semantics arguments lately? If they're not picking the words "quick and clean kill" out of a four-paragraph post to complain that killing is never clean, it's something else.

Tempted to shoot back that we might as well go ahead and shoot animals we're hunting five times and let them bleed out if there's no such thing as a clean kill, anyway, but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of a response.

sothatwasmylife said:
Just general negativity...and how I really need to drink more...think it helps a bit

well, i dont recommend solving problems with substances for the most part. but i have noticed that after 3 or 4 beers or so, i feel more sane than when i am sober or when ive had too much. i am not drunk, but im also not anxious or angry. i'm just "even", you could say.

Yep I hardly drink at all but find as you say a few beers can level me out...or maybe even me pull out of a hole and allow me to get back on a more positive track..I think sometimes the emotions we experience can be a whole let more damaging than anything alcohol can inflict....well without going down the excess route that leads to crapping in your pants and laying prone in the gutter....then it's maybe more of an equal competition 😚

I'm thinking about the film the Fight Club, the bit where Brad Pitt's character says

"an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy honeysuckle we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives."

That's what I feel right now.

That's not bad. Weird that I thought of Oden. Makes sense when I googled them.
I listen to a little of everything, I guess. Depends on my mood. This has been a particular favourite as of late.

[Video=youtube]

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
JHK said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Listening to metal music. It feels so... liberating. :)

[Video=youtube]

Oh hey! You listen to metal too? Cool! Nice song by the way!

Here. This is one of my favorites. Hope you like it! :)
[video=youtube]

I'm sorry to see you go, Mr. Yellowcat. But I hope it's for the best and wish you good luck and hope that life works out well for you, somehow. It was such a pleasure knowing you.

On other thoughts, I don't like feeling how I am feeling recently. It's as though I have really lost a huge part of me to him. And that just sucks. Never again..

Just an FYI to all current or future mother-in-laws: Stop telling us about your failed holiday meals. That didn't happen to us; It happened to you, and it was probably something that you either could have prevented or didn't have to overreact as much as you did. I don't care what happened at your Thanksgiving meal 15 years ago. I didn't grow up with all that nonsense, nor would I put up with it. You did. Not me.

It would also help if you just admitted that you're too lazy to care to make a dinner. You don't like to cook, and that's fine, but don't act like it was the best dinner ever. You probably served slop.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm sorry to see you go, Mr. Yellowcat. But I hope it's for the best and wish you good luck and hope that life works out well for you, somehow. It was such a pleasure knowing you.

I second that. I remember talking to him about our mutual love of pencil and paper role-playing games and showing him drawings of my characters.

ladyforsaken said:
On other thoughts, I don't like feeling how I am feeling recently. It's as though I have really lost a huge part of me to him. And that just sucks. Never again..

I'm going though it too, I have been all year long. I just talked to her on her birthday. I wasn't going to, but at the last second I softened. And though she said she appreciated it and wanted to hear from me it hurt, I knew I wasn't strong enough to talk to her yet. Part of me hates her for hurting me, and knows she doesn't deserve my love. But another part of me knows i didn't deserve her love either, for not having a job/money, no confidence, no talent, not being interesting. I'm a wreck. And still loves her for how she used to be with me, and I keep hoping she could come around again.

It all reminds me, almost line by line, of "Positively 4th Street" by Bob Dylan.

[video=youtube]

Tired of these bad dreams, waking up all sweaty every other night sucks. I need to find a way to relax my mind before sleeping or figure out what's really going on. =/

Latest posts

Back