What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I losing myself? Or .. is it just happening once again..

Case said:
Thinking about my mom. She died ten years ago today, and the emotions of it just hit me. Hard. :(
Littlesecret said:
Hey Case I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm going through the same thing at the moment, it's the first anniversary of my foster dad's death next week and my mums the week after and I'm dreading it!
Though it's easy to say, try your best to think of the good memories and focus on the love you had rather than the love you lost!

Take care.

Hugs to the both of you. I know what you guys mean too. My dad passed on about 8 years ago. Some days it still hits me pretty rough. I don't think you could ever be entirely okay after losing someone you really love and care about.

Rodent said:
I'm losing interest in talking altogether these days...I don't want anybody to partake in my life.

I hope this will pass and that you'll feel better soon.

Lee Evans to retire from comedy! Does life get any better than this?

ladyforsaken said:
Case said:
Thinking about my mom. She died ten years ago today, and the emotions of it just hit me. Hard. :(
Littlesecret said:
Hey Case I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm going through the same thing at the moment, it's the first anniversary of my foster dad's death next week and my mums the week after and I'm dreading it!
Though it's easy to say, try your best to think of the good memories and focus on the love you had rather than the love you lost!

Take care.

Hugs to the both of you. I know what you guys mean too. My dad passed on about 8 years ago. Some days it still hits me pretty rough. I don't think you could ever be entirely okay after losing someone you really love and care about.

You are right, it's weird because I still can't believe he's gone, sounds so stupid but I know I haven't really come to terms with it! Just try my best to remember the good times and hope one day I may see him again (I'm an atheist, so that dream is pretty bleak).
Anyways, a big hug to you too Lady! :)

I am thinking that, if someone really wants me as a friend, or if someone really appreciates me, they would make an effort, or some tiny effort will do. There isn't much effort, whether he is feeling down or not or who knows. It used to not be like this. Why do people always change on me? They say they won't change.. or they won't do something.. or they say they would try.. but, they never seem to do what they say. I'm not like that.. I guess that's why I just don't get it how it can be.

It's hard to keep a one-sided friendship or relationship or any type. I feel like I'm such a fool for trying too hard.

Now, I just think, that if he really cares and if he really appreciates me and really wants me to remain a friend, he will make an effort. Otherwise, there is no point, I guess. It doesn't mean I don't care - in fact, I care a great deal, which is why this makes me sad. But I can't always be the only one.

ladyforsaken said:
I am thinking that, if someone really wants me as a friend, or if someone really appreciates me, they would make an effort, or some tiny effort will do. There isn't much effort, whether he is feeling down or not or who knows. It used to not be like this. Why do people always change on me? They say they won't change.. or they won't do something.. or they say they would try.. but, they never seem to do what they say. I'm not like that.. I guess that's why I just don't get it how it can be.

It's hard to keep a one-sided friendship or relationship or any type. I feel like I'm such a fool for trying too hard.

Now, I just think, that if he really cares and if he really appreciates me and really wants me to remain a friend, he will make an effort. Otherwise, there is no point, I guess. It doesn't mean I don't care - in fact, I care a great deal, which is why this makes me sad. But I can't always be the only one.

No, you can't always be the only one LF. (hug)

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Sigh, gotta go to sleep already. Feels like i just got home from work. Some tougher days ahead, but a couple of really bright lights here.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:

I agree with Sophie. You're still loved dear and a very good friend. :)
*hugs*

Why try? This is simply not my specialty. I should leave the whole empathy/advice thing to others...

ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:
I'm losing interest in talking altogether these days...I don't want anybody to partake in my life.

Thanks, Lady...wish I could hope for the same. Right now, I just want everybody to stay away from me. I feel close to lashing out randomly.

I must remember to make bread this weekend.
Oh honeysuckle, and I still have to veganize my pumpkin roll, but I'm hesitant to use tofu for it. Ah well, I'll figure it out and it'll be awesome, just like always.

Had an okay day
except for the part where I got called fat and everyone agreed.

Hm.

Rainbows said:
Had an okay day

Hm.

I'm sorry that you around some very rude people. :/

I'm thinking that I hope everyone on ALL is right now feeling alright.

I think up to this point, I'm broken and can't be fixed. I think, I'm done.

SophiaGrace said:

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I agree with Sophie. You're still loved dear and a very good friend. :)
*hugs*

Thank you, Soph and Seal.

Rosebolt said:
Sigh, gotta go to sleep already. Feels like i just got home from work. Some tougher days ahead, but a couple of really bright lights here.

I still can't believe how sucky your work schedule is this weekend. Pfft. Hang in there though. *hugs*

Rodent said:
ladyforsaken said:
Rodent said:

Thanks, Lady...wish I could hope for the same. Right now, I just want everybody to stay away from me. I feel close to lashing out randomly.

*hugs*

Rainbows said:
Had an okay day

Hm.

Ignore them. You're not fat. Such mean people.

Niave said:
I think I'm a bit more messed up than I thought.

Hope you're doing okay there, Niave. *hugs*

These past several days I can't fall asleep before 5 AM..... *sighs* My sleeping schedule is screwd up.

Latest posts

Back