What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first thing in a couple years I've been so fascinated by that I read late into the night without realizing the hours are passing... just before exams. Wonderful.

I'm losing interest in talking altogether these days...I don't want anybody to partake in my life.

As silly as it seems loving my idols so much.
They haven't given up on me yet and they don't abandon me.. well, they can't, really.
Thank you for acknowledging me several times ; thank you for looking out for me ; for asking me if I'm feeling better lately.
So weird that my idols from the otherside of the world worry/care more about me than my IRL friends.. so, so weird.

I love you! Thank you for being my inspiration and inspiring me everyday to be a better person and to never give up on my dreams. And for being hot. Gotta thank you for that too. Thanks for caring about me, when you've got so much else to do.

Goodnight.

Case said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Case said:
Thinking about my mom. She died ten years ago today, and the emotions of it just hit me. Hard. :(

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that Case.

Thanks, man. Seriously.

Take care, Case. *hugs*

Rainbows said:
As silly as it seems loving my idols so much.
They haven't given up on me yet and they don't abandon me.. well, they can't, really.
Thank you for acknowledging me several times ; thank you for looking out for me ; for asking me if I'm feeling better lately.
So weird that my idols from the otherside of the world worry/care more about me than my IRL friends.. so, so weird.

I love you! Thank you for being my inspiration and inspiring me everyday to be a better person and to never give up on my dreams. And for being hot. Gotta thank you for that too. Thanks for caring about me, when you've got so much else to do.

Goodnight.

Case said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Case said:
Thinking about my mom. She died ten years ago today, and the emotions of it just hit me. Hard. :(

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that Case.

Thanks, man. Seriously.

Take care, Case. *hugs*

Thanks sincerely, Rainbows, And never give up on your idols. They are always there for you. They will comfort you when you need them.

Thinking that I hate thoughts. Today they're making me feel a bit sad. I can't stop thinking about the life I had on the other side of the world. I miss it. And him.
I don't want to miss it, or him.

Case said:

Oh Case, I'm so sorry! Lots of hugs for you

Bb
VanillaCreme said:
Littlesecret said:
[video=youtube]

If I don't learn this before I die, then I have wasted my life.

That was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Haha I know, right! I couldn't take my eyes off it!

Case said:

Hey Case I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm going through the same thing at the moment, it's the first anniversary of my foster dad's death next week and my mums the week after and I'm dreading it!
Though it's easy to say, try your best to think of the good memories and focus on the love you had rather than the love you lost!

Take care.

PurpleMist said:
Case said:

Oh Case, I'm so sorry! Lots of hugs for you

I appreciate that, PurpleMist. Thanks.

Littlesecret said:
Hey Case I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm going through the same thing at the moment, it's the first anniversary of my foster dad's death next week and my mums the week after and I'm dreading it!
Though it's easy to say, try your best to think of the good memories and focus on the love you had rather than the love you lost!

Take care.

I'm sorry you have a bad week ahead, Littlesecret. I do see the good memories, but I just miss her. That's all. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Uhh, we do all of that. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not being done. You feel the need to go back after us and do whatever. That's on you, and you're a **** liar if you say otherwise.

Thinking about the top shelf of a three tier TV stand ...thick glass shelves...one of which literally exploded at 1.45am.....So phoned supplier any guarantee had long expired but I explained that I really should able to view TV without making preparations in the event one of the shelves the TV sat on may spontaneously explode...so after a limited amount of my haranguing them.... Result !!!!....full cost of the 4 year old unit returned to me....My Hi Fi has taken on an entirely new lease of life....acoustics are picky...so I now have an extra £100. and an acoustically pimped Hi i and have a more suitable place for the telly..apart from the trauma and spending the entire morning picking up glass fragments...I feel it ended on a note of triumph 🙌

Latest posts

Back