What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
History is just a horrific topic to research, and I say this as someone who does fancy binary calculations with numbers and has to remember what various routing protocols are for.

Y'all history buffs are mega-nerds.

VanillaCreme said:
That this is the funniest dog video I've ever seen. Oh my sweet baby goodness... Our dogs would definitely do the same thing the retriever does.

[video=youtube]

Hahaha that's exactly what my dog would do!

EveWasFramed said:
I'm disappointed there was no season 2 of Terra Nova. :club:

Oh, I remember watching that one a while ago and being equally disappointed when there was just a single season. **** shame they didn't continue it, sure had potential.

Rodent said:
EveWasFramed said:

Oh, I remember watching that one a while ago and being equally disappointed when there was just a single season. **** shame they didn't continue it, sure had potential.

Their reasoning was that it was too expensive to keep making it. lol

I was also disappointed that they only made 2 seasons of Revolution.

EveWasFramed said:
Rodent said:
EveWasFramed said:

These sound like shows I might like.

VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
Rodent said:
EveWasFramed said:

These sound like shows I might like.

:p Probably.

"That's your REAL name? You're parents must have hated you."

Yes. Yes, they did. Thanks for the reminder and being a dick.

She's not my "memaw" so stop telling me about her. Hate to be a ***** about it, but I don't want to hear updates on anyone in your family.

Three more presents and I am done, I am done, done, DOOOOOOOONE
I would love some party poppers right now, not a euphemism for drugs I want actual party poppers ......and a whistle.

Just looked at my bank account after all that spending ....... [align=right][video=youtube]

You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

I was thinking "I should really do some work", but now I am thinking "I wonder what his real name is and does that make me a dick?"

"X doesn't work! It's just a social construct! It's all bad and unnatural!"

Human beings invented agriculture in spite of the natural state of things, too, and that's worked out pretty well for you munching your plentiful and relatively cheap grocery store food, hasn't it? Your ancestors really took to it, too.

My favorite social construct is the one that says other people don't get to beat you up and take all your food even when they're stronger or you're too sick to physically protect it. You probably benefit from this gross perversion of the natural order quite often without complaint.

Tealeaf said:
"X doesn't work! It's just a social construct! It's all bad and unnatural!"

Human beings invented agriculture in spite of the natural state of things, too, and that's worked out pretty well for you munching your plentiful and relatively cheap grocery store food, hasn't it? Your ancestors really took to it, too.

My favorite social construct is the one that says other people don't get to beat you up and take all your food even when they're stronger or you're too sick to physically protect it. You probably benefit from this gross perversion of the natural order quite often without complaint.

A lot of things about society don't make sense. For example, why is hair considered dirty? Especially on women it's consider unhygienic, when really, it's not dirty.

Makes no sense to me.

Also, why do we have a nightime and daytime dress? Why can't I go outside in my pajamas if I want to? I'm still clothed, aren't I?

Why can't I express my sexuality as if it exists? Why do people pretend it doesn't exist and shield their kids from it as if it's dirty and bad? Sex is a natural part of life. I'm not sure why people moralize it into something bad.

Whoever thought that locking a human being up for 2 years and then releasing them with no posessions would be a good way to discourage them from future crime?

etc

You've worked very hard to get this far, so revel in your achievement...I'll just stand there in corner and enjoy the show with a malicious smirk on my face.

Latest posts

Back