What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally I'd consider this a honeysuckle day, but you brought much fun to my day that I can't help but smile.

I'm thinking that I am dreading tomorrow when I have to take my 20-year old cat to the vet to have him put down. I will be a wreak, I already am now. :(

ringwood said:
I'm thinking that I am dreading tomorrow when I have to take my 20-year old cat to the vet to have him put down. I will be a wreak, I already am now. :(

I remember when my family had to do that. It hit pretty hard. I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

What're my thoughts my friends?
Such flitting things that don't deserve mention.

My birthday is tomorrow.
Also, I'm making Greek Food for my mom tomorrow whether or not she likes it. :)
I have a lot of homework to do.
I don't want to do it.
Meh.
I enjoy spending time with LF.
My Tumblr blog went viral again with a post.
Got another follower today.
was surprised.
I'm going to bug LF again.

If people could stop being negative about me being on an antidepressant, that'd be great.

Also, stop offering me unsolicited advice about my depression.

all right, time to get up and leave all this ugliness behind - maybe all these things happen for a reason

ringwood said:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :(

Is there a single thing in this world that can't be made worse by people?

After having discovered something wonderful, one week among other people who are interested has convinced me to practice in solitude, lest I be driven from it entirely.

Several times they have sucked the joy out of it and added a new weight of stress on my back, which isn't worth the knowledge I've gained that could have been gained from further reading or quiet observation.

That this is the funniest dog video I've ever seen. Oh my sweet baby goodness... Our dogs would definitely do the same thing the retriever does.

[video=youtube]

ringwood said:

I am so sorry, ringwood. :( Stay strong, okay? *hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
What're my thoughts my friends?
Such flitting things that don't deserve mention.

My birthday is tomorrow.
Also, I'm making Greek Food for my mom tomorrow whether or not she likes it. :)
I have a lot of homework to do.
I don't want to do it.
Meh.
I enjoy spending time with LF.
My Tumblr blog went viral again with a post.
Got another follower today.
was surprised.
I'm going to bug LF again.

Likewise, and you could never bug me, Soph. :)

Latest posts

Back