What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, going to movies is awesome every time. Feeling so unreal after coming out of that dark room, when sitting there for about 3 hours, lol.

ladyforsaken said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Not sure whether to just accept I'll always be lonely, or continue trying to make friends.

Keep trying, never give up. You're young, that's one. Two, you never know who you'll come across, and if you keep trying, the possibility of making good friends are there rather than no chance at all if you give up entirely. Don't give up okay?

That makes sense. Thanks. I needed that. :)

Tell me you felt that spark-thing too.

You clearly did since you refused to look me in the eyes a second time

Triple Bogey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Triple Bogey said:
And I have been ill for the last 10 days. Off work, no energy, sick.

What the heck have you been sick with? :/

Stomach pains, sickness, flu like symptoms.
Been living on toast all week, sleeping most of the day.

:( hope you feel better and/or figure out what it is

Why did he care so much and change after some time? I still don't get it.. how can people change so drastically like that? It hurts to be on the receiving end.. and then to be thrown away just like that.

On another thought:
Another 2 spots of bruising. Seriously, what's going on? Didn't even hit those parts of my body with anything.

And stop it nose, stop running, it's annoying. Stop sneezing too, please.. sigh.

jd7 said:
I seriously NEED chocolate. Wtf am I? PMS'ing?

Hehe. That made me chuckle. Sorry. :|
On a serious note, hope you got your chocolate fix.

user 130057 said:
8 years. 8 whole years. Nope, still painful.

*hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Why did he care so much and change after some time? I still don't get it.. how can people change so drastically like that? It hurts to be on the receiving end.. and then to be thrown away just like that.

On another thought:
Another 2 spots of bruising. Seriously, what's going on? Didn't even hit those parts of my body with anything.

And stop it nose, stop running, it's annoying. Stop sneezing too, please.. sigh.
Sorry to hear that dear. *hugs*

Hmm... could the bruises be due to something medical related? Or maybe it's a sensitive part?

user 130057 said:
8 years. 8 whole years. Nope, still painful.

Hang in there user 130057. *hugs*

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

On another thought:

Sorry to hear that dear. *hugs*

Hmm... could the bruises be due to something medical related? Or maybe it's a sensitive part?

I'm not very sure, myself. :\

Thank you, Seal *hugs*

I needed a laser pointer for presentations in school. Purchasing one shaped like a small mouse seems to have been a strategic error as one of the cats has dragged it off to an undisclosed location.

Latest posts

Back