What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My truck is frozen in reverse.
Maybe this could be my cheap out way of suicide without the coward tag. "Truck kills boy rolling off stumps while he was underneath breaking ice off transmission." How's that for a way to go.
I have more faith in my tree stumps. I just wish it wasn't so ******* cold and I had someone to hold a flashlight. Though someone to hold the brakes on would probably bemore effective.

Apparently, Mouth for War by Pantera is an emotional trigger for Cat-A who has suddenly begun attacking Cat-B...

Hrmmm "Wrapped" .....

Urban Dictionary says:

1. Happy in Australia
2. Inebriated; drunk
3. Having a condom on
4. A killer set of rims
5. Stupid, beat, retarded, uncool

Whachu talkin bout Willis? :D

ladyforsaken said:
Why did he care so much and change after some time? I still don't get it.. how can people change so drastically like that? It hurts to be on the receiving end.. and then to be thrown away just like that.

ive been feeling the same way all year long. just sitting here, feeling thrown away, hurting. i have hardly felt like doing much of anything. i really miss her.

Haven't been sick like this in awhile. Please go away soon, I don't want to be sick and working at the same time. :s

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
Why did he care so much and change after some time? I still don't get it.. how can people change so drastically like that? It hurts to be on the receiving end.. and then to be thrown away just like that.

On another thought:
Another 2 spots of bruising. Seriously, what's going on? Didn't even hit those parts of my body with anything.

And stop it nose, stop running, it's annoying. Stop sneezing too, please.. sigh.
Sorry to hear that dear. *hugs*

Hmm... could the bruises be due to something medical related? Or maybe it's a sensitive part?

Because I totally googled it and trust my results.

I think Ladyforsaken has the Black Plague.

We're all doomed.

(no, but seriously, something to do with blood clotting issues perhaps?)

I looked into it briefly and it did mention something about blood vessels. Keep in mind, this was immediately after an exam, so I can't say my memory's perfect.

:0

Something is wrong with me.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:

*Hug* I understand. :(

Thanks, Solivagant. I'm sorry you went through something similar before too. :( *hug*

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

ive been feeling the same way all year long. just sitting here, feeling thrown away, hurting. i have hardly felt like doing much of anything. i really miss her.

:( Sorry, Ska. I hope you can heal from this soon. I hope the same for me too.

my mother moaned yesterday about the amount of washing, apparently the wash basket is full every day and shes tired of me filling it...

the basket is not full every day. and christ I dont wear a lot of clothes as it is, my work clothes get washed once a week unless I get dirty at work, I wear probably one pair of jeans a week, 2-3 t-shirts, and then my martial arts training outfits and obviously underwear...

that's not even a full wash load, and the basket in question is pretty big.

I even said, well if you want me to do my own washing then I will, and she snapped at me cause "that wasnt the point" well what is the point, I don't wear that many clothes, and they get washed when they get dirty, unless she wants me to walk around stinking all day long :eek:

I am aware of the difficulty level of the task I have requested, however, as an initial quest I don't foresee it causing someone of your aptitude any trouble whatsoever.

I've think if I compare fighting sadness to imagery about actually fighting a being called sadness, it can helps me feel a bit more confident and better about it. Or it at least takes my mind off of it while I try to think of how to make it as flashy as possible.

I've think if I compare fighting sadness to imagery about actually fighting a being called sadness, it can helps me feel a bit more confident and better about it.

^ I do that sometimes, lol.

Latest posts

Back