What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 pages, strict APA format, 30 references... Done

Now I just have to complete two final exams, another paper, and create a 10 minute presentation to present in an auditorium within the next two weeks...

All while working about 60 hours per week and somehow managing to move...LOL

But tonight. ............. Captain :D

While Jd is totally done with his 24 pages. I'm staring at page 7 of 10 pages, already sick of writing already. Jd just needs to do my paper, it would've been done two days ago.

SophiaGrace said:
While Jd is totally done with his 24 pages. I'm staring at page 7 of 10 pages, already sick of writing already. Jd just needs to do my paper, it would've been done two days ago.

What's the topic?

jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

What's the topic?

Multicultural counseling. I have to tell the teacher what I've learned this semester about counseling minority clients. It's a self-reflection paper. Really, not that hard, but for some reason it feels like it's dragging on.

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

What's the topic?

Multicultural counseling. I have to tell the teacher what I've learned this semester. It's a self-reflection paper. Really, not that hard, but for some reason it feels like it's dragging on.

Around page seven, you're probably ready to start tying all the concepts together into a synthesis of some sort. This is hard when the subject matter is not all that interesting...

jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

What's the topic?

Multicultural counseling. I have to tell the teacher what I've learned this semester. It's a self-reflection paper. Really, not that hard, but for some reason it feels like it's dragging on.

Around page seven, you're probably ready to start tying all the concepts together into a synthesis of some sort. This is hard when the subject matter is not all that interesting...

I'm interested. It's just that I've been sitting here too long doing it (yesterday and today).

Can't synethesize yet…still have to put another required aspect into the paper, then I can start tweaking.

SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:
jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

What's the topic?

I'm interested. It's just that I've been sitting here too long doing it (yesterday and today).

Can't synethesize yet…still have to put another required aspect into the paper, then I can start tweaking.

Oh, overload zone....yes....that's no fun....I've walked away after sitting for hours or days to refresh my mind...just to come back and write the paper in an hour. Once you reach that point, a break is definitely in order!

jd7 said:
Oh, overload zone....yes....that's no fun

Kind of like the feeling I get when my paperwork reaches maximum capacity. :cool:
(Note my trusty bottle of Advil there.)

IMG_0726_zps8734e0d2.jpg

So I guess I'm meeting someone off the Internet for lunch on Sunday.

If I don't return...

It was people like you who did it, so turn yourselves in!

Had a great talk with both girls tonight. They've been awesome through this whole ordeal. I'm just sorry that they were put through it at all, but the older one said she didn't blame me for being duped by, in her words, a master manipulator. All three of us said that the house is already feeling like it's our own home again. Never again.

mountainvista said:
Had a great talk with both girls tonight. They've been awesome through this whole ordeal. I'm just sorry that they were put through it at all, but the older one said she didn't blame me for being duped by, in her words, a master manipulator. All three of us said that the house is already feeling like it's our own home again. Never again.

Good to hear that the girls are supportive, B. :)

EveWasFramed said:
mountainvista said:

Good to hear that the girls are supportive, B. :)

They're awesome kids. I must have done something right, even if it's inadvertently. 😜. But seriously, NEVER doing this honeysuckle again. I'll pay a PI to do a thorough background check if I ever get the deranged notion in my head to get serious with someone again.

I really need to get to sleep. The rest of his stuff is moving out tomorrow. I need to be awake and alert for that treat. Then to purge and scour the house. I may have to burn smudge sticks to dispel the negativity.

Professor is becomign irate with me for a late assignment.

:l

Trying my best….I really am. There's too much to do right now. :(

You know, it's great that you added the sexual assault hotline at the end of the episode and everything; that's the first time I've ever seen that. But would it have killed you to put up a "Sexual Violence" warning before the start of the episode? I was a wreck after that scene. I spent the rest of the night dealing with an anxiety attack. It seems like they throw a rape scene or three into everything these days. Even "Downton Abbey" had one. This was one of the last few shows I felt safe watching. And now here I am, sitting up at 4am after less than 3 hours sleep, because I woke up screaming from nightmares. Thanks a lot.

Soph. Do the freaking paper. Seriously, now. I know you've been putting it off because it intimdiate you but you can do it!

Just start by reading the article, then typing out what you learned (note: Look at teacher's feedback before you do this)…and then….re-watch your rough draft….take into account your teacher's feedback, and…Uhm. Just sign the darn essy. :(

Solivagant said:
You know, it's great that you added the sexual assault hotline at the end of the episode and everything; that's the first time I've ever seen that. But would it have killed you to put up a "Sexual Violence" warning before the start of the episode? I was a wreck after that scene. I spent the rest of the night dealing with the effects of an anxiety attack. It seems like they throw a rape scene or three into everything these days. Even "Downton Abbey" had one. This was one of the last few shows I felt safe watching. And now here I am, sitting up at 4am after less than 3 hours sleep, because I woke up screaming from nightmares. Thanks a lot.

Watch Doctor Who. No rape at all in that one.

Also ((((BIG HUGS)))))

Latest posts

Back