What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I know the feeling,She-ra!:( Hugs!

Someone drank my milk,bad,really bad coffee this morning!

Did my trip to the hospital leave me haunted? Is this why I'm often getting these crazy vivid dreams now?

I'm thinking that I am so clumsy today,so far this morning I have broke my laptop,(at least I didn't drown this one),stuck a big long sharp spikey thing into a very delicate part of a Lovely person's anatomy.

And broken something of another special person,but it can be mended......

Sorry Ladie's,i'm just a clumsy so and so sometimes.

Deepest,most humble Apologie's to both.

Why you leaving,Outcast.

I'm sure everyone on here would all like you to stay.

Can your mind be changed?

I thought of leaving,but was asked to stay.

Will you stay?

If you need to chat,PM me.

Gabe

Deciding whether to come home and clean (like I SHOULD do) after I drop the kids off at school or go shopping instead....

EveWasFramed said:
Why is it always me? Why am I the one that always has to take up everyone else's slack? Why do I have to take care of anyone else? Why is it me they all come to? Can't they do anything for themselves?
I get so tired of people pulling at me all the time. No one ever takes care of me...why am I expected to take care of everyone?

Because you'll do it and everyone knows it. Because you are one who gets things done and in a fashionable manner. And likely because you usually won't say no and they know that.

It's not worth it to cry over you..

lonelyfairy said:
No reason to try. It's pointless. I think I will stop it now. Always ignored. .___.

*hugs*

Outcast said:
Account deletion on the way.

Goodbye ALL.

:(
At the very least, I'm grateful to have known you from here. Always sending you my bestest wishes and all the best to you. Keep in touch. *hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
I just give up.

:( *hugs*

Tealeaf said:
Rodent said:
Allowed to leave early...hope this doesn't have any unforeseen consequences.

Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, dizziness... and death.

You forgot prior public castration and/or impalement...it's more of a business than a health matter.

ladyforsaken said:
It's not worth it to cry over you..

lonelyfairy said:
No reason to try. It's pointless. I think I will stop it now. Always ignored. .___.

*hugs*

Outcast said:

Goodbye ALL.

:(
At the very least, I'm grateful to have known you from here. Always sending you my bestest wishes and all the best to you. Keep in touch. *hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
I just give up.

:( *hugs*

everyone having a positive day? like me, mind you

collective hugs

She-ra said:
Wishing hugs to everyone who needs them today on here.

Hmmm maybe we need a hugging emoticon?

Sounds good. Im in. :D

SophiaGrace said:
(hugs)
I would cook you a Greek meal if I could. :)
Take care of you for a little. I'd be your chef. :cool:
And I'd do your laundry too as bonus. (just as long as you'd show me how not to shrink anything)

Ohhh lala. :p The laundry awaits! I'll even help!
Thanks, Soapies.

jd7 said:
Passion is a force. It is not love. It is not hate. It is a 'way' of doing both. Can I get an amen?

AMEN! Preach it, brotha. :p

user 130057 said:
Many thanks to the people that replied to my earlier message and those who sent me a PM. I'm not often given to posting negative messages, but it's nice to know than when I feel the need to, there's someone there to support me.

Normal service has now been resumed...

Anyone on here should feel free to post something a little darker when they need to. You and Lady F count too. (((((user 130057)))))

Solivagant said:
EveWasFramed said:
Why is it always me? Why am I the one that always has to take up everyone else's slack? Why do I have to take care of anyone else? Why is it me they all come to? Can't they do anything for themselves?
I get so tired of people pulling at me all the time. No one ever takes care of me...why am I expected to take care of everyone?

^ Same feeling.

(((((Hugs)))))

My sympathies. Even when it's people you care about, it's still very difficult to deal with.

Here...you need this more than I do. Have at him with it.

:club:

jd7 said:
Considering the possibilities when it comes to evaluating this marketing class and the professor. Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. I've always suspected there is a fine line between teaching and sadism for some professors. Thanks for pointing the line out as we sailed across it.

2. That wasn't teaching. That was torture. Somebody call The Hague.

3. That was the worst eight weeks of my life. And I've had a few bad runs - homelessness, addiction, suicidal bouts...

4. This class didn't suck because of the material or the workload. It was all you, Prof. You suck. 100%

5. Your lecture notes look like something constructed by a methed-out stripper who hasn't eaten in 72 hours.

6. Discussion and interrogation are not synonymous...jis'sayn.

7. I especially liked it when you made sure to ask questions from the wrong chapters on tests.

8. Multiple choice looks like this: A, B, C, D ... and not like this: A, B, B, D.

9. Keep an eye on RateMyProfessor.com, I want you to know...that was totally me!

Sigh

Magalie said:
Someone drank my milk,bad,really bad coffee this morning!

Sacrilege!!! :club: Beat them!

lonelyfairy said:

:club: Here, take this. I think everyone needs it today. Use it wisely.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
lonelyfairy said:

*BIG hugs*

No U! :p

TheRealCallie said:
Deciding whether to come home and clean (like I SHOULD do) after I drop the kids off at school or go shopping instead....

EveWasFramed said:

Because you'll do it and everyone knows it. Because you are one who gets things done and in a fashionable manner. And likely because you usually won't say no and they know that.

They know I love them too. Dammit. :p

SophiaGrace said:
I just give up.

You can't. Focus your energy on something else for a bit. That might help.

Outcast said:

Goodbye ALL.

That's a shame. Thanks for the kind words you said and the steam code you gave me. I still haven't had the chance to download it yet - >35GB?!

I hope you'll be happy wherever you end up and bear in mind that we're always here should you feel like returning.

should i take a shower and then get drunk, should i get drunk and then get a shower, or should i get drunk while taking a shower?

Latest posts

Back