What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know that feeling you get when you're well aware that you're just too selfish, stupid and lazy. That feeling when no matter the path you take you're likely to end up unhappy. Impending doom of one sort or another, and absolutely of your own making.

I'm empty and broken and I deserve it because I am that horrible of a person.

**** it, I think I'm addicted to "a la minute" ice cream. Ohhh, I want some very badly. >.<

Cdyjshhdyhfgsggs

TheRealCallie said:
I didn't wanna get up today. It's been a while since I've been that comfortable. Oh well, new week, time to get back to work.

Rainbows said:
My country is killing itself today.

um, why? :O

General strike (6th strike in 3 weeks or so), and now hostage siege too.

Rainbows said:

They mentioned the hostage situation on the news this morning. Along with the one in Australia. They didn't say much about either one of them, though

Please please please get here before Christmas. I may be more excited about this present than the person I'm giving it to. He's going to ******* LOVE it. So glad I finally found it. :D

Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
Rainbows said:

They mentioned the hostage situation on the news this morning. Along with the one in Australia. They didn't say much about either one of them, though

Let's not forget that the winner of everything in female boxing (lightweight) wasn't chosen as Sportwoman of the year, but some 20 year old who won Bronze at European Championship won because she's french. :rolleyes:

My country = Trop plaisir :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

So I assume this magnificent female boxer should have been chosen over some stuffy French *****? (that's how I interpreted your words. :p )

What was it like to love him? asked Gratitude.
It was like being exhumed, I answered. And brought to life in a flash of brilliance.

What was it like to be loved in return? asked Joy.
It was like being seen after a perpetual darkness, I replied. To be heard after a lifetime of silence.

What was it like to lose him? asked Sorrow.
There was a long pause before I responded:

It was like hearing every goodbye ever said to me - said all at once.

*sigh*

mountainvista said:
ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:
We had the birthday party for my younger daughter today. She'll be 12 on Monday. I cannot comprehend that. She was a teeny baby, like, just yesterday. Now she is an inch shorter than I am and every bit as sassy as her sister.

Happy birthday to your kiddo. Hope she had an enjoyable time. :)

Oh, she had a blast! She got to invite some of her friends, and her cousin was there. The four girls were inseparable. :)

Glad to hear that she had a great time. :)

ladyforsaken said:
It was like being exhumed, I answered. And brought to life in a flash of brilliance.

It was like being seen after a perpetual darkness, I replied. To be heard after a lifetime of silence.

*sigh*

In a heartbeat’s measurement of time,
I would put your pain upon myself.
Or sink it far into the ocean’s depths.
If I could.

For all the love you give the world,
If thanks could be enough,
I’d give them to you,
If I could.

For all the kindness you have shown,
If I could show it back,
At a fraction,
I would.

If I could get you to see you,
As I see you,
As others see you,
I would.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:

*sigh*

In a heartbeat’s measurement of time,
I would put your pain upon myself.
Or sink it far into the ocean’s depths.
If I could.

For all the love you give the world,
If thanks could be enough,
I’d give them to you,
If I could.

For all the kindness you have shown,
If I could show it back,
At a fraction,
I would.

If I could get you to see you,
As I see you,
As others see you,
I would.

That just made me cry.

Thank you, Soph. *hugs*

fresia you Martin! The anger I feel has made me eat a reasonable size bag of chocolate covered popcorn! Nausea, anger, time of the month and soon to be a year older makes me want to ruin the earth.

for 47 years i never said a word or talked to people. Now i have a computer in my bedroom where there is forums.

I tell you this is ******* super weird and i may never get used to it.

All it took was a nap and I feel great, however I just don't know how to deal with Martin, 99% of the time I feel chilled but he's a bully and antagonist that goes out of his way to make me feel like crap. I just wish he would stop and leave my name out of his mouth.

Latest posts

Back