What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do ******* hate it when people don't reply to my messages.
It says 'seen' on facebook but no reply.
It's because they are in a ******* mood with me for some bizarre reason.
fresia people !
Not worth it !

Triple Bogey said:
fresia people !
Not worth it !

Or, they're busy.

SophiaGrace said:
Triple Bogey said:
fresia people !
Not worth it !

Or, they're busy.

how long does it take to type a reply ?
10 seconds ?

And it was about some presents I bought her for doing me a favour over xmas.
She isn't getting them now !
fresia her !
I will give them to charity !

Triple Bogey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Triple Bogey said:
fresia people !
Not worth it !

Or, they're busy.

10 seconds ?

fresia her !

I did this to one or two people over finals. -_-

SophiaGrace said:
Triple Bogey said:
SophiaGrace said:
Triple Bogey said:
fresia people !
Not worth it !

Or, they're busy.

10 seconds ?

fresia her !

I did this to one or two people over finals. -_-

I don't like her much. But she is coming in and hour early on New Years Day so I can go to football. So I said I would treat her to something. I bought her a bottle of wine and some perfume. (The perfume is from my Mam who didn't want it)

I sent her a message on facebook saying I've bought her something and I will bring it in tomorrow. No answer from her. Not even an 'okay, thanks' which takes 3 seconds to do. I can't really not give her the stuff because she might back out on the favour. I will dump it in the canteen.

I hate people who play games or people who sulk for the slightest thing.

Conversation on the supermarket parking lot between me and my instructor. While trying to get out of the market, some elderly people slowed us down by walking side by side all the way to the exit. After we finally reached the exit, one of them dropped some empty bags she carried along and both of us just walked by.

He: "Normally I would've picked them up but I'm simply too pissed off today. By everything. You know that feeling?"

Me: "You mean being tired of always doing the right thing while others don't give a ****?"

He: "Exactly this. You worded it perfectly."

Me: "Yeah, I know that feeling all too well..."

Rodent said:
Conversation on the supermarket parking lot between me and my instructor. While trying to get out of the market, some elderly people slowed us down by walking side by side all the way to the exit. After we finally reached the exit, one of them dropped some empty bags she carried along and both of us just walked by.

He: "Normally I would've picked them up but I'm simply too pissed off today. By everything. You know that feeling?"

Me: "You mean being tired of always doing the right thing while others don't give a ****?"

He: "Exactly this. You worded it perfectly."

Me: "Yeah, I know that feeling all too well..."

Aren't you just perpetuating people not giving a **** by walking around those ladies? What if everyone feels like others don't give a **** so they don't bother?

It's a theoretically never ending cycle!

Itunes sucks ass

its a rare occasion where I have to use it to update my music library on my phone, since I am on a new computer I had to install it.

Transfer my music from my laptop to this computer then add it to the library.. oh, we need to convert it to the correct filetype...

ok.... 30 minutes later, cannot convert cause disk is full.... err wtf, itunes is on a 2 terrabyte hard disk thats mostly empty....

oh but ofc even tho its installed to this massive disk you decide to put the library on the very small c: drive thats almost full anyhow, good show you mother ******

tiron_de_la_tabla_que_mueve_de_un_tiron_la_cara_me_tarjeta_postal-r878e70b3d21a479d9c66104eaa89caae_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

SophiaGrace said:
Aren't you just perpetuating people not giving a **** by walking around those ladies? What if everyone feels like others don't give a **** so they don't bother?

It's a theoretically never ending cycle!

Yes, I'm aware of this. And I'm not saying that what we did there was good or right...but it felt at least justified in the heat of the moment. Doesn't mean we will act the same way next time.

There's also the difference between feeling that others don't give a **** and actually noticing it. These people were either quite unaware of the slowdown they were causing or they didn't care. We'll never know.
In our defense I gotta mention that we were already quite sour because we had been slowed down on the way into the market. Other people had the urge for idle chit-chat right in front of the entrance...

zibafu said:
Itunes sucks ass

its a rare occasion where I have to use it to update my music library on my phone, since I am on a new computer I had to install it.

Transfer my music from my laptop to this computer then add it to the library.. oh, we need to convert it to the correct filetype...

ok.... 30 minutes later, cannot convert cause disk is full.... err wtf, itunes is on a 2 terrabyte hard disk thats mostly empty....

oh but ofc even tho its installed to this massive disk you decide to put the library on the very small c: drive thats almost full anyhow, good show you mother ******

tiron_de_la_tabla_que_mueve_de_un_tiron_la_cara_me_tarjeta_postal-r878e70b3d21a479d9c66104eaa89caae_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

You have my deepest sympathies. I loathe iTunes, yet I am a slave to it (I have two iPods and an iPhone). I despise the interface and have, on more than one occasion, accidentally deleted my entire library. No, I have no idea how I managed that.
Gone are the days of having a decent (nothing fancy though) Sony MP3 player that you could just drag and drop your music onto.
My dream man will be able to navigate iTunes with ease and keep all of my iMedia up to date. I will, of course, show proper gratitude. :D lol

But seriously, I really do have trouble navigating the interface. They could have mercy on the rest of us and make it much simpler to use. :club:

Rodent said:
In our defense I gotta mention that we were already quite sour because we had been slowed down on the way into the market. Other people had the urge for idle chit-chat right in front of the entrance...

I hate that. Get the hell out of the way already.
I start with "excuse me" in a normal tone. If that doesn't work, the "excuse me" gets a substantially louder. That generally works...I think most people just aren't paying attention to what they're doing and don't even realize that they are impeding people's progress.

Am I seriously a 40 year old man sitting singing along to Taylor Swift songs? Apparently, rock bottom has been hit...

What is the obsession with old things? Old movies, old video games, old music, old anime. People would never have their precious "classics" if they'd had the attitudes they do when the classics were new.

I can list multiple good titles in all those genres this year, so "quality" is an excuse.

user 130057 said:
Am I seriously a 40 year old man sitting singing along to Taylor Swift songs? Apparently, rock bottom has been hit...

I want a video of this uploaded to Youtube or it didn't happen. :D

Tealeaf said:
What is the obsession with old things?

Nostalgia?

SophiaGrace said:
user 130057 said:

I want a video of this uploaded to Youtube or it didn't happen. :D

Well, it's ongoing and I do have a webcam, so if you're skilled enough you could always seize control of it, but you might never recover from the horror you witness ;)

You could also pop into my local Asda and convince them to play Call Me Maybe (If Carly Rae Jepsen will do as a substitute) and I will start uncontrollably singing regardless of who is listening. In private I even do the dance moves... woo me... I seriously need shooting.

Latest posts

Back