What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alma lost her spoon said:
Filled with flu just in time for Chrimbobs-typical.

It's getting its arse truely kicked with a barage of vitC, zinc, tom yum soup & hot toddies!

Oh no... Sorry to hear that...

ringwood said:
Terrible tragedies every day, but I think TripleB is referring to the terrible crash in Glasgow today - a garbage truck careened out of control in a busy shopping district and killed 6 people. :(

I heard this on the radio, just awful.

jd7 said:

It's getting its arse truely kicked with a barage of vitC, zinc, tom yum soup & hot toddies!

Feel sorry for the virus, my immune system is currently cornering it & beating it soundly to its end, fuelled by vitamins, spices, energy & my internal wrath....it doesn't stand a chance! hehe

jd7 said:

Feel sorry for the virus, my immune system is currently cornering it & beating it soundly to its end, fuelled by vitamins, spices, energy & my internal wrath....it doesn't stand a chance! hehe

Nothing could!

I may boycott Christmas since I am on-call. Perhaps I'll go see a movie. I'd rather not deal with The Ingrate and her passive-aggression. I literally can't ******* take it.

I was POSITIVE that the other day in the basement pantry I saw a grocery bag with boxes of K-cups that I had bought. So this morning I go downstairs looking for them and nada. No Fogchaser coffee. No Green Mountain coffee. Very sad camper now.

*blink*

I might actually have dreamed it. I know that I did dream about one of the drug reps who comes in with our weekly coffee and snacks. He was trying to convince us to go with him on a hot-air balloon ride.

what the hell can I do for new year's eve? Now that I have slowed contact with casual acquaintances, no invitations whatsoever

Last year on xmas eve I sent around 15 messages on Facebook wishing people a merry xmas.
Most replied. I was going to do the same this year but then I got thinking - 'How many messages will I get if I don't send any out first ?'
My prediction is zero.

ladyforsaken said:
So sick of struggling, or even trying. I won't get anywhere. What's the point?

You must try though. You're my best friend. I don't want to lose you.

Latest posts

Back