What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading about this Rugrats thing... I don't know if I want to believe it. That show was such a big part of my childhood.

The mods were asleep in chat Johnny. You have to sit there until one of the white mods wakes up and makes you a member of chat.

Once that's done you don't have to do it again if you make a xat account.

user 130057 said:
Halfway done... 3am... can I put the rest off until tomorrow?

LOL :p Poor user 130057.
Im sure no one minds, user 130057. Everyone stays busy these days and you're no different, I'm sure.

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

Im sure no one minds, user 130057. Everyone stays busy these days and you're no different, I'm sure.

Well, you're one of the people stuck in my queue. I get no PMs for months and then I'm suddenly deluged, but I find it strangely enjoyable. When I eventually go back to my PM desert, it'll be a sad day.

user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

Well, you're one of the people stuck in my queue. I get no PMs for months and then I'm suddenly deluged, but I find it strangely enjoyable. When I eventually go back to my PM desert, it'll be a sad day.

lol :p
It can take me a long time to return PMs as well, especially when I get five or six at once. I generally receive very few, but sometimes, I get several at once.

I think I should watch some funny movies or read some jokes. I don't even remember when was the last time I laughed my head off. :(

Latest posts

Back