What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apparently whining is when you complain to people who dont give a honeysuckle about your complaints and/or when you are capable of helping yourself but you complain about it instead.

off to the coast tomorrow, take some photo's. The sun is supposed to shine, going to be very cold though.
Looking forward to it.

SophiaGrace said:
So apparently whining is when you complain to people who dont give a honeysuckle about your complaints and/or when you are capable of helping yourself but you complain about it instead.

That could also be called confiding and venting when your friends care!

*HUUUGS*

jd7 said:
SophiaGrace said:

That could also be called confiding and venting when your friends care!

*HUUUGS*

(hugs) :)

Replaying a moment over in my head where a person today when I am telling them what i'm dealing with asks me "How old are you?" and I didn't respond because I felt so ashamed…that I am somehow failing at being my age.

Arachne said:
Like anyone cares about such drivel I say

I quite enjoy your posts. :p You didn't leave it long enough for me to see it. (IF that's what you're referring to.)

If not, poo-poo on anyone who doesn't care. :D

how many times in your life can you start again from scratch? Doesn't the heart get torn and worn out?

sanguineRose said:
I am thinking what is the best way to get rid of bad memories. Replacing them with good ones?

Not that easy, Rose. Will take lot of effort If you want to replace those, there are like black dots that one can never erase, Blackness will fade but they will always be there, but you can make them small with lots and lots of good memories.

Peaches said:
how many times in your life can you start again from scratch? Doesn't the heart get torn and worn out?

Well fall, we cry and we promise we will never do that again and we get back again. And the same cycle follows again, Day in Day out. Sometimes I think I will lose all the emotions one day If it continues this way.

sanguineRose said:
I am thinking what is the best way to get rid of bad memories. Replacing them with good ones?

That's what I've been trying to do. I hope eventually to crowd out all the traumatic memories with happy ones. Kind of a tall order.

sanguineRose said:

I found only acceptance helps in dealing with them properly. But that's really tough. Take care.

I felt like he literally blew my mind last night and now I'm no longer intoxicated it's hit me harder! What a lying sack of honeysuckle, he lied for 3 years, 3 years!!!!! Ahhhhhh

💥🙍🔫

Latest posts

Back