What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate it when memories creep into my head that I thought I put behind me. It's over and done with, it can't hurt me anymore.

VanillaCreme said:
And if you threw a party, invited everyone you knew... You would see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say, "Thank you for being a friend."

Thanks for that, it will be stuck in my head all day. :club:

This whole Kanye West/Paul McCartney thing makes me sick. How can people NOT know who the Beatles are? I could understand not knowing the individual names, but not knowing the group? Do some **** research before you go making yourself look ridiculous.

johnny196775Again said:
i do not seem to care. My heart is not into this. thank you everyone who has pm'ed me.

I think you're a very cool and talented person, Johnny. :)

Rodent said:
I would be lying if I didn't admit that I enjoy the obscure and mysterious aura surrounding me. After all I've used it to my advantage countless times. If only to keep potential hazards at a distance.

But what if I actually had the intention of reaching out for a change?
Going as far as offering my listening ear to another person?
Who in his/her right mind is gonna believe me that I'm not even half as cold and menacing as I seem to be?

Never thought that my practical nature would prove to be that disadvantageous. Matter of fact though, I broke that spell once before. But even then it was pure luck and I had to rely on the good will of others. I look around and see where it has gotten me and wonder if I'm willing not only to go through it again but to take another step forward. It would be worth it, I'm sure of that. A real gamble nonetheless.

I can always tell myself that I'm mean, ruthless and insensitive. That's the easy way and it's not going to accomplish anything, neither is it the truth. Am I that afraid of admitting that I'm actually...a nice person?

You are a nice person indeed, no doubt. I can't even think twice or doubt it. And you definitely do not seem menacing, or cold and you are totally not mean, ruthless and insensitive. You are your own person and that's what makes you interesting, unique and an absolutely amazing person with a good heart. :)

Like you said - stay true to yourself. Be who you are. If you wanna reach out, do it how you've done, in your own way, and it will come out genuine and sincere, and people will sense that. I am saying this out of experience as I've seen you do this in your own way. You're a great guy, Rodent. Never doubt that, and there is nothing wrong with admitting that you're nice too. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Peaches said:
everything falling apart into tiny particles, everything that I am, I wonder if it will ever get back together

You WILL!
It just takes a little time and the right circumstances, Peaches. (hug)

Agree with Eve! You're always in my thoughts and I'm always wishing the best for you, dear Peaches. *hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
Are there some emotional wounds that never heal?

I have wondered the same many times. I hope you're okay, Soph. *hugs*

Slow morning...no worries, haha...I'm in no rush to hit the 4 degrees with -20 wind chill... In fact, just call me in April :p

Maybe today I work out...hmm...need loud music though...that pulses through the chest in waves

TheRealCallie said:
This whole Kanye West/Paul McCartney thing makes me sick. How can people NOT know who the Beatles are? I could understand not knowing the individual names, but not knowing the group? Do some **** research before you making yourself look ridiculous.

Yes! Oh my sweet baby, I can't even fathom. Who are the parents to all these nit wits, and why didn't they teach their children the basics on music? I've never cared for The Beatles, but I know who they are. My mom loved them, so we grew up at least knowing. I can't get that into my mind they think some flash-in-the-pan rapper who samples music out of his ass will "make" Paul McCartney.

As to what I'm thinking... I think it's pathetic that you write all that. You grew up learning that hard work is the only way? When the people who gave you life did everything but that? No, no, that's an ideal that you adopted when you realized you'd have nothing in life if you didn't work for it. Because you surely didn't grow up with much but to learn how to commit fraud.

Latest posts

Back