What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking that Internet is very very very valuable,

But it cant replace offline contact

I'll quit jobs, places, "friends" and lifestyles but I will never quit my quest for happiness and meaning

Peaches said:
mountainvista said:
i feel like an icicle

still problems with the heating?

The heat is good, but the house is old and poorly insulated, and the windchill is way below 0F.

Plus I've been cold for days now, totally unable to warm up. :(

I better start cardio training ... like now.

On second thought, this vanilla yogurt is waaay too sweet. Ermahgerd.

Is it mean to shine the laser on Cat-A's butt while Cat-B is watching?

In my profession, it's my duty to make sure the fire burns properly.

School's delayed two hours for the cold: -6F air temp, -19F windchill. Gotta love January.

I think the weather dudes said it's warmer in Anchorage, Alaska than it is here.

I can't think of anything more aggravating than mixed signals... unless maybe I've intercepted words meant for someone else, in which case, ugh. That changes from aggravating to torture.

I should stop procrastinating and get working. I need a housekeeper or something.

mountainvista said:
School's delayed two hours for the cold: -6F air temp, -19F windchill. Gotta love January.

I think the weather dudes said it's warmer in Anchorage, Alaska than it is here.

-3/-26 here. Schools all closed here last night. It's insane, but it's warmer than it was last year. That's something. lol

TheRealCallie said:
I should stop procrastinating and get working. I need a housekeeper or something.

mountainvista said:

-3/-26 here. Schools all closed here last night. It's insane, but it's warmer than it was last year. That's something. lol

Ahh, I remember Polar Vortex '14. lol Good times.

...aaaand just got the robo-call: School is closed today. Lucky little monsters. lol

Latest posts

Back