What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never wanted to be exceptional, but I became it anyway. I'm exceptional in my constant pursuit for averageness.

why, why, why, why, why does my Dad think of the WORST possible outcome and then insist it's going to happen ?
We both support the same football team. Before every match he picks the worst player and says he will be picked in the team. And then he says we will lose. EVERY GAME !!!
I get sick of arguing with him. It's like a stuck record, over and over again.

I call it Uber Pessimism. I'm not sure that is even a correct saying.

That thing - the glass is either half full or half empty . My Dad there isn't a glass, never been a glass and never will be !
I don't get it. How does it improve his life ? What is the point of it ?
You've got to have hope.

He's always been the same and I can't stand to be around other pessimistic people.

I wish I had the talent of telepathy so that my snowshovel could do all of the work without my help....

*Note to self ..don't use google translator when attempting to converse in another language lol

Working a 13-hour shift tonight, picking up some needed overtime with another provider. It'll be good.

TheRealCallie said:
Stupid ******* internet :club:

****, Callie....you need to get that stuff sorted. It's been giving you fits for days! Maybe you need a bigger club.

MissGuided said:
TheRealCallie said:
Stupid ******* internet :club:

****, Callie....you need to get that stuff sorted. It's been giving you fits for days! Maybe you need a bigger club.

It started working again last night, so I cancelled the repair tech guy that was supposed to come today. Guess I shouldn't have. I'm using my phone as a hotspot again so I can finish working. lol

Latest posts

Back