What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
If someone had told me three years ago that I would be standing in the kitchen of my own flat once, making a giant fruit salad for myself alone while 'Welcome Home (Sanitarium)' by Metallica is playing in the background...I would've rightfully told them to stop kidding around for fresia's sake.

Tealeaf said:
I'm not sure what's more obscene to watch, someone spitting on the sidewalk or someone giving unsolicited advice based off an assumption. Either way, it's a reminder of why I prefer to be around a crowd of computers than a crowd of people. At least I don't have to watch where I step...

My condolences. Many people seem to be struggling with malfunctioning salivary glands these days...and a lack of a reason as well of course.

If I ever do wind up married and pregnant, I will lose my mind with them. Tables will be flipped before my pregnancy is finished. I know a couple who's just tired of people asking when they're going to have babies now that they're married and trying to "advise" them, and I can only assume that these people will intrude with all kinds of irrelevant bullshit.

There really is just no limit.

I can't believe it. That was quite something. :0

user 130057 said:
I really need a break from everything.

user 130057, I am sending you positive thoughts and wishes and hope you're okay.

Triple Bogey said:
I need to leave the house, I am losing the will to live !

That doesn't sound very good, TB - hope you managed to get out of the house for a bit and get some fresh air and feel better.

Peaches said:
bronchitis, AGAIN?

Hope you're okay, Peaches. :\ *hug*

Tealeaf said:
If I ever do wind up married and pregnant, I will lose my mind with them. Tables will be flipped before my pregnancy is finished. I know a couple who's just tired of people asking when they're going to have babies now that they're married and trying to "advise" them, and I can only assume that these people will intrude with all kinds of irrelevant bullshit.

There really is just no limit.

They do, but one quick glance at the kids of these particularly overzealous folks usually invalidates the majority of their unasked advice.

Positively relevant:
c6d.gif

when I see photographs on FB of people at birthday parties, having so called fun, drinking, dancing or whatever, I never wish I was there. In fact it's the opposite.

sometimes telling someone to piss off is the best thing you can do for them. They will get over it and move on.

johnny196775Again said:
sometimes telling someone to piss off is the best thing you can do for them. They will get over it and move on.

Sometimes it's better for them to be able to heal and move onto someone else, I agree. I've had a few romantic relationships like that where they definitely deserved someone more into them. :(

Seeker_2.0 said:
A sunny day after a stormy week really is something to be grateful for...

It's always darkest before the dawn...

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
I really need a break from everything.

Breaks can be very beneficial.
We'd miss you though. :D
Also, we all want to know where the straw came from!

user 130057. <3

Thanks for the love, but I was thinking more along the lines of an actual holiday or something rather than a break from here. Everything here is going swimmingly - it's everything else that's going to hell in a handbasket! ;)

Oh, and it was the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not sure where it came from to be honest... something someone said to me probably.

Hmm... did I just manage to 'inhale' an entire box of matchmakers?

^ love this meme, but now I am tired with the flu.. also, it didn't change in four years of efforts, why should it change now? sigh, feeling negative

Latest posts

Back