What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to university! Finished with okay grades in my first semester. My new schedule isn't all too well though, doesn't really fit in with my bf's. >:

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Looking for a way to hide some scars on my arms. (Old ones) Anyone know how?

This time of year, you can wear long sleeves and it won't seem suspicious at all. Other than that, I can't think of any other ways to hide them.

I once knew a man who had them in his arms. He used make-up like concealer it was cheap. But his plan was to have tatoos done, eventually into sleeves. Just his ideas I know its a very personally thing :).

I once saw Zombie Boy doing a commercial for a make-up concealer,no tattoos showing,but I don't know if it applies for scars too.

I really need to do the dishes today. And I need to get the laundry down so I can block off the vent to prevent the cold air coming in tonight. Also would like to finish working for the week.....
Should call and make the tax appt too, wish my 1099 would get here :club:

Oh yeah, gotta burn the trash today too

I've never been waterboarded (even though I'm open to new experiences), but I imagine laying in bed for 4 hours completely awake while trying to get to sleep is almost the same thing.

The only predictable thing about my job is its unpredictability. There is absolutely nothing to do here right now, but I know the phone can go off any minute...and yes, sometimes it "goes off" indeed. Like a **** bomb. Just to hit you with another wave of massive ignorance and absurdity...

Mouse said:
I have a dental checkup this afternoon and thinking I don't want to go. :(

I'm currently sitting in the physiotherapy department of my local hospital and I'm thinking similar thoughts, but it's too late now since I am already here. On the plus side, it would be nice to be able to move my right arm properly again.

lonelyfairy said:
I'm not jobless anymore!! :D Wohoo~!

Congratulations! I knew if you just kept hanging on that something good would happen for you :)

Magalie said:
Congrats,lonelyfairy!:)

user 130057 said:
lonelyfairy said:
I'm not jobless anymore!! :D Wohoo~!

Congratulations! I knew if you just kept hanging on that something good would happen for you :)

Knew you could do it! Congrats! :)

Rosebolt said:
I'm happy for you.

Thank you so much guys. :) I'm really surprised of this, that I got the job so quickly.

So... I now have a bunch of exercises to do twice a day with tension bands. I also have another doctor's appointment next week. I have another physio appointment in a couple of weeks. I have a scan at the hospital too. Well, at least it's different...

I had the weirdest job interview today. Dude told me his whole life story and had a huge ego. Today actually sucked a lot. So many crappy things happened. Blah

Latest posts

Back