What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of this batch of hardboiled eggs... but I suppose I can just slather them in hotsauce for breakfast.

Ugh, my bathroom still smells like puke....I'll have to clean it again later, I guess. I think he got more out of the toilet than in.

Danielle said:
ugghhh MORE SNOW!!! I've had enough!

Give me your **** snow, woman! :club:

JHK said:
I am thinking I am a ******* idiot and I hate being an addict.

So don't be. :(
(yes, easier said than done, I know)

just played golf, it makes me happy. I get very depressed when I can't play.
It's not just the game, it's the exercise and the fresh air, the peace and quiet

All my bestest internet friends are female. females rock. Goooooo females. :)

One of my crap songs is on the charts at number 299 in the experemental sounds genre. It is actually blues rock and i was confused when i was uploading it. I changed the genre to the more correct one and will see how it does.

Whenever I try to describe my current collaboration of thoughts with a single word, I always end up quoting or cursing. It's no different this time. In fact, I'm doing both...

"Buttsauce!"

^Aww that sounds sweet.

I really need to calm down when I am on my commute thinking I wont make it time. I can feel how screwed up inside I am.

Really like this:

MarilynMansonPaper5.jpg

I have got to be the best, but I have so far to go and not nearly enough time to prepare.

TheRealCallie said:
So don't be. :(
(yes, easier said than done, I know)

WAY easier. Especially if you haven't been, living how I live. And being as much as a push over as I am.

I feel I don't have a right to feel so depressed, and yet here we are…
I wish I could just be happy that I am alive and not in such bad health

Latest posts

Back