What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. My father taught me life was unfair. And it is. Good luck LF.

I didn't think that house was that big. It would be nice, but there's no way I could get a loan and I don't know if the kids would adjust well.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you allready know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Dalai Lama

99 percent of what i type into these message boxes reply thingys gets deleted or just not posted.

johnny196775Again said:
99 percent of what i type into these message boxes reply thingys gets deleted or just not posted.

I guess it's a blessing and a curse that there's some of us who are fast enough to see what you write :club::D

That people should stop reaching out if they won't accept help. Also, you lose my sympathy when you choose to remain a victim.

2efozo7.jpg

Take a deep dive from a cliff and hope your parachute open on time otherwise you'll be in place where there is less chances of happening anything.

feeling sad after hearing the news of Ladyforsaken.... we hadn't chatted in a very long while, but she has always been so supportive and kind. I am sending her healing thoughts and peace of mind while she recovers.

Latest posts

Back