What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Everything ripped apart in a New York minute."

Yeah...seems appropriate for this situation.

Have to apologize to a prof for being late for an exam. On one hand, it will likely help me from being too afraid to go back to class. On the other hand, he's one of the more intimidating teachers, and if this goes south, it's gonna go REALLY south.

Ha what a freaking day. I thought yesterday was mad, but today has been just as bad but different. But today I feel
strong and calm. Although I wish this pig of cold would do one.

No. No, no, no. When I say I order from one, I mean a real one. And it's truthfully completely beyond your capacity to understand how to do that. So, I don't think I'll be tellin' you that. I don't want to be the reason you spend more anyway.

I am so **** tired, and I have no reason to be. I took a long nap yesterday after work,and slept through the night. Maybe its this dreary cold and snowy weather..who knows.. i know i just need my bed.

if I get a joke valentines day card this year (and the last 2 years I have !), I don't know whether to set fire to it, rip it up and chuck it in the bin or use it as toilet paper

I'm thinking that I am a stupid idiot and that I am letting depression force me back into old habits. I'm turning back into a negative, aggressive moron. I'm also eating far more than I should be.

Yesterday, I ate my 3 meals like a normal person... then I ordered a 10 inch chicken pizza and a portion of doner meat. I followed that up with an ice cream and 2 cans of diet coke.

Today, I tried to eat normally, but I just sat and ate a half pound cheeseburger, 2 portions of fries, 9 peanut butter cups, 1 cookies and cream bar, 1 cookies and chocolate bar and 2 cans of diet coke all in one go. I feel ill... and ******* stupid. Someone give me a slap. Seriously.

Triple Bogey said:
if I get a joke valentines day card this year (and the last 2 years I have !), I don't know whether to set fire to it, rip it up and chuck it in the bin or use it as toilet paper

Don't use it as toilet paper. Greetings cards are all shiny, you're going to end up with a severe smearing problem.

Im pretty sure im losing my mind, or whats left of it anyway. I just spent 3 hours in the yard cutting up lumber and carpet and making my cats a set of stairs so they can get to their beds better. I also remember telling my wife my cats deserve nice things. I think i need some non furry people contact soon before i start building them a little village in the back yard lol. I dont know that would actually be pretty **** awesome. Maybe i dont need people, maybe i should build some nice sniper nests for the cats too and a combat arena for the dogs a little moat..........yeah.........

It is amazing how misinterpreted and misunderstood I can be, as well as having my words twisted. Sure, it does not help that I'm a careless idiot.

To hell with other people. I know now that I deserve to be alone.

Latest posts

Back