What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My diet for the past few days has consisted of really shitty food.
On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I feel like honeysuckle.

Nope. No correlation there at all.
Uh uh.
Nada.

Îm thinking about that i cant belive there arent any person that would like to recive what i have to give

shall NEVER again accept favors from people who don't give a fresia about me, it's weird, one wonders why they do it when they don't even want to talk to me (maybe to get something in exchange?) and it's just too awkward

In the last years I hardly ever met a person who gave a fresia about me or who was just even mildly pleased to meet me :( I don't understand…

Bleh I hate shopping, I hate going to find a 'Normal' dress for the wedding.. Why can't I wear what I want..??

Windows 7, stop playing this stupid game with me. :club: Have can you delete my file which I just used one hour ago?? :club: :club: And yes, I saved it many times to the same place, eheh...

I am too naïve. Some people are mean just for the pleasure of it. I never learn this lesson. Even if I know it, whenever it happens, I find it hard to believe and surprising. Because I can`t see the point in being that way. No, better said, I am an idiot. I can`t and won`t respond in the same way. So, who`s the sucker, or worse, loser then? Nvm.

zero said:
I am too naïve. Some people are mean just for the pleasure of it. I never learn this lesson. Even if I know it, whenever it happens, I find it hard to believe and surprising. Because I can`t see the point in being that way. No, better said, I am an idiot. I can`t and won`t respond in the same way. So, who`s the sucker, or worse, loser then? Nvm.

So sorry that you're having a bad time at the moment, Zero. You're the better person for not dropping to their level. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

I'd trade twenty years off my life for people to be as glad to see me socially as they are to see me professionally.

Latest posts

Back