What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand why the upstairs neighbors insist on stomping around, running down stairs, and slamming doors at every single hour of the day. Over a year of this. Can't report them to the office because for some reason multiple people have to complain at once which is physically impossible, and talking directly to them won't work because they want to act dumb like they can't speak a lick of english all of a sudden. There's no way to go about it, but I refuse to let them keep pulling this crap, because experience suggests that if you let someone pick off a bit of you, they're quickly going to want the rest. I'm not even going to get into the fact that whoever built these apartments knew they could save money by using cardboard instead of wood. Prisons are built better, and probably have air conditioning.

Do websites have to add Facebook comments to the bottom of every bloody news story? I dislike Facebook and I don't have an account, so stop forcing it upon me.

life is boring so im thinking how to reach to the black hole and the main point of universe.

If there's one thing this forum should teach people, it's that everyone is going through something. Once you realise this, you have to make a decision between two choices: Do you wallow in self-pity or do you stand up and do something about the things that you can change?

user 130057 said:
If there's one thing this forum should teach people, it's that everyone is going through something. Once you realise this, you have to make a decision between two choices: Do you wallow in self-pity or do you stand up and do something about the things that you can change?

indeed :)

johnny196775Again said:
this doesnt seem like a good place to ask things. :(

I think it is easier sometimes to keep it in and deal until you can't then try.

That was a weird work day, can't say my job is dull. Funny though I thought I would be knackered, I am energised instead. Won't complain, going to grab the energy while its there.

This is funny i think.

2wgb38o.jpg

I wonder how that crumble topping turned out. I hope it's at least sweet enough, because, no, I can't measure. The No-Measure-Zone is real.

Latest posts

Back