What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel really exhausted today. Tried to make an acoustic playlist today but towards the end everything started to sound too loud and harsh. Even the softest musical sounds.

Through the years I've become more and more sensitive to sound and music, it sort of sucks. My preference in music has changed as well. I used to like more modern/hard music but now when I do enjoy music it is mostly classical/acoustic music. I'm not sure if my stint at the Deaf schools I've attended where music wasn't really a thing, changed me and the pleasure centers inside my brain in regards to music, or what.

I'm probably just really tired today.

Influx-Dememorizer-Raygun...seriously? I don't remember watching that many cheesy sci-fi movies. :p

in 1986 when i may have saved the lives of about 10 people while fire fighting i have no memory of any of them thanking me.

johnny196775Again said:
in 1986 when i may have saved the lives of about 10 people while fire fighting i have no memory of any of them thanking me.

Maybe they were too wrapped up in their terrifying ordeal? It is a lot of emotional and mental stress to almost die.

I'd have more respect for you if you stopped talking bollocks. Big numbers do not impress me.

(Not a response to any other post)

SophiaGrace said:
johnny196775Again said:

Maybe they were too wrapped up in their terrifying ordeal? It is a lot of emotional and mental stress to almost die.

Yeah. If I were one of the ones rescued, I'd be too busy worrying if everyone was safe.

That being said, I agree with Rahvin. Anyone who's managed to save that many lives is pretty awesome. I'll thank you for them.

Latest posts

Back