What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm tired of being ignored by people. I know it happens, but if someone doesn't want to talk to me I rather them just tell me that they don't wish to talk to me any longer. I rather know, than worry myself and asking myself if the person hates me or not. :(

sorry it happened… the problem is, when you think about it, if you don't want to talk to someone is really awkward to go to them and tell them "I don't want to talk with you anymore"

Most probably you are not hated by anybody, people are mostly self centered and too busy to think about themselves to hate :(

this guy has really low standards when looking for a girl:

what might hit me in a woman… A wild animal with a huge working brain. Someone that definitely collides with herself 'cause of that, but gives rise to universes. Also mature, one pointed, strong and with integrity.
...packaged in a thin, athletic & sexy body.

then he adds something about having a PhD, very healthy, well traveled, into open relationships, funny sexy and beautiful, and with a lot of money - but NOT too narcissistic!

mmmm… chances of finding one?

Peaches said:

what might hit me in a woman… A wild animal with a huge working brain. Someone that definitely collides with herself 'cause of that, but gives rise to universes. Also mature, one pointed, strong and with integrity.

then he adds something about having a PhD, very healthy, well traveled, into open relationships, funny sexy and beautiful, and with a lot of money - but NOT too narcissistic!

2% of people have PhDs. Whittle it down from there with each added requirement...

Peaches said:

I think the last time I posted a personal ad it was something like "must be female, alive, and tangible" lol

So you changed, like every body else. Don't make promises you can't keep. I wish people would be more mindful of that.

Amthorn said:
I think the last time I posted a personal ad it was something like "must be female, alive, and tangible" lol

alive is good! alive means you have "some" standards :D

still laughing from that one

ladyforsaken said:
So you changed, like every body else. Don't make promises you can't keep. I wish people would be more mindful of that.

I heed the advice when someone give me. and good advice is hard to come by. and Don't worry there are certain things in me that won't change, ever. you know of what I speak, don't you?

Peaches said:
Amthorn said:

The alternative is to become one of those 'Necro-romancers' that Tealeaf mentions above :p

Frodothelost said:
is there any way to forget some memories?

Not really, but you can learn to cope with them!

user 130057 said:
Peaches said:
Amthorn said:

The alternative is to become one of those 'Necro-romancers' that Tealeaf mentions above :p

Well, the thing about dating a corpse is, their dance moves are rather stiff :club:

Latest posts

Back