What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 !o_O hehe yes yes i play on 4 different device 2 mobile and a mp$3 player and a pc 4! have fun

if i make a facebook account to post my own music on what kind of crap do i need to be aware of?

johnny196775Again said:
if i make a facebook account to post my own music on what kind of crap do i need to be aware of?

Maybe people taking the music from your page and claiming it as their own. I don't know if it would be protected from something like that.

What I'm thinking is, I don't care about it. I don't say anything because I don't give a piss about it.

johnny196775Again said:

You're better off at Bandcamp for actual uploads of songs, and using the facebook site for networking with your fans and community. (which is pretty much what my band does).

I'm tired of being ignored by people. I know it happens, but if someone doesn't want to talk to me I rather them just tell me that they don't wish to talk to me any longer. I rather know, than worry myself and asking myself if the person hates me or not. :(

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm tired of being ignored by people. I know it happens, but if someone doesn't want to talk to me I rather them just tell me that they don't wish to talk to me any longer. I rather know, than worry myself and asking myself if the person hates me or not. :(

I share this sentiment.

WallflowerGirl83 said:

Awe. I feel that way all the time. I'd rather know where I stand with someone than keep trying to talk to a person who doesn't care one way or another that I exist. I knew someone like that a few years ago (from about 2006 to 2012 - I really wish I spent less time and effort on them). Eventually I had enough and just deleted them when I realized we didn't ever have anything meaningful to talk about anyway and that there were lots of others who I enjoyed talking to more because we had more shared interests.

Anyway. I hope you don't feel like this about me :) Maybe I'll see you around online sometime soon.

Latest posts

Back