What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
I don't know if this is really worth it anymore...maybe I just need a break.

Sounds good, Rodent. Give yourself a little time. Everything will be fine I'm sure. Taking break every once in a while really helps me.

SophiaGrace said:

PenDragon said:
Sounds good, Rodent. Give yourself a little time. Everything will be fine I'm sure. Taking break every once in a while really helps me.

Thanks for your sympathies. Though I'm afraid nothing will be fine until this one problem is taken care of once and for all...but if there is a guy well fit for tough decisions to be made, I guess it would be me.

I'm so sick of people acting like they have all the answers and I'm not in the exclusive group of people who get to know these wonderful answers. Life is honeysuckle and I don't plan on being alive long

I'm thinking...How big heart one would have to have to love everyone they see fit? What are the rules for anyone to be part of their lives? What are the requirements? What does it take to make them feel your presence? What is the **** law?

Seriously, I know all the answer yet I try to find them everywhere. All I have to do is turn back a little and I can see people whom I really need. Sometimes it's very good to look back things to learn something again from them.

Trip down the memory lane.

You are very rude, aren't you? There's also the lying and front you put up to make yourself appear cooler. Do you know it's not working? lol
Oh, and that mole hill you stepped over? It's not a mountain, stop acting like it is.

He literally just came back in. Really, stepped back across the threshold and squatted, and you see nothing wrong with that.

3 weather forecasts all said something different and none of them right. Might just as well consult the goat entrails...

jaguarundi said:
3 weather forecasts all said something different and none of them right. Might just as well consult the goat entrails...

Hah. The wonderful 'science' of meteorology!

Today I lost the little stone my psychotherapist gave me during our last session.
I've been feeling so down for the past few weeks that I've almost started crying because of this in the metro and had to force myself to hold it in until I got home. :(

Latest posts

Back