What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking Glass, Sorry I know how it is to try to hold powerful emotions like that, as my emotions are always so much on the surface. I hate it, but I can't help it. I hope you feel better.

What am i thinking? That depends on the millisecond, my mind is always racing.

tc00 said:
Looking Glass, Sorry I know how it is to try to hold powerful emotions like that, as my emotions are always so much on the surface. I hate it, but I can't help it. I hope you feel better.

What am i thinking? That depends on the millisecond, my mind is always racing.

Thanks. I can relate because I'm a very emotional personal overall and my mind is also usually full of thoughts.

In the past few weeks I've been on an emotional rollercoaster and I'm afraid I might be on the verge of a depression.

I'm feeling very drained tonight and just got myself into bed. Over-bed trays are marvellous inventions. :)

I don't know why I couldn't decide which to cook. I guess I wanted both. I could have done that, but that's alright. The noodle mix I put together should be just fine.

I always intend to actually read books, but many of the concepts I find have me running off to write down my own ideas. The Dweller on the Threshold is a particularly interesting one.

10 days holiday. Went back to work and most of the staff were really moody with me. Really glad I am off tomorrow !

I don't think I have ever come across a more detestable person. As well as endless nit picking and argumentation, she is judgemental, narcissistic, and really quite stupid with it.

jaguarundi said:
I don't think I have ever come across a more detestable person. As well as endless nit picking and argumentation, she is judgemental, narcissistic, and really quite stupid with it.

I really hate that in a person. It tears down everything inside of those around them. :S

SophiaGrace said:
jaguarundi said:

I really hate that in a person. It tears down everything inside of those around them. :S

I think that's the idea....

I should feel sorry for her, really. I mean, what kind of life has she had that she has to tear other people down to feel good about herself?

But some days I just don't feel that forgiving. ** sigh** Note to self. Must try harder.

This life is so weird, it's nothing like I imagined, I wonder where the wind will take me

Mouse said:
I'm thinking of sharpening my perfect pencil. Hahaa, that sounds suggestive. :p

suggestive except for the sharp blade part! *cringe* Sharp things should stay away from suggestive inuendos. :D

I seem like I'm indifferent because I am. I don't care about her wedding, nor any other wedding. And although I don't want to be rude about the bouquet toss, I will be.

Latest posts

Back