What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter what anybody says I really do believe an NHL team in my city will not survive for a long time.

Although its been nice and sunny for the past week I wouldn't mind to have a few rainy days soon.

Right now I have: Rain, fresh air, the slight smell of burnt wood.

Because of that I want: My bf and breakfast in bed.

Then this would be the perfect day.

BedRainyDay.gif

ledchick said:
I am so stupid for cutting my hand open....(doing dishes) I cant type very well and it hurts...7 little stiches and I nicked a vein!

Awwwww poor ledchick! *Superhugs*

My sarcasm wants to be let out of the box. I hear it hammering at the clasp at night.

Steel said:
My sarcasm wants to be let out of the box. I hear it hammering at the clasp at night.

Here you go,...My sarcasm out of the box....

Don't nail yourself during daylight :p

I'm thinking: Will I ever have a boy/girl friend? Will I ever have sex as an adult? Will I ever have someone to love and love me back? Will I ever have that one friend that I can say anything to and the friend will not hate me for what I say? Will I ever enjoy life? Will I ever quit trying to kill myself? Will I ever have a life? Will I ever have a child to love and cherish as I wish I was? Will I ever quit talking too **** much?

one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmg

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

ooh ffVIII great choice

i still have to beat that game i'm still on the 3rd disc right now

I'm thinking that I'm becoming frequently depressed (like right now) and I'm not sure how to ward it off.

okay...

I'm thinking Kate told me sarcastically she loves me last night. Dito babe..dito.
Love is better than hate any day.

I havn't heard a girl told me "I love you Michael" in a while....

when the girls calls me mike..I'm in the fucken friendzone.
When they call me Michael..I'm in the fucken twilightzone..

Latest posts

Back