What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen, you have to let it go. Don't over do it. Learn to let go of things. you're getting attached to it. We both know Love and Hate are same but on different dimension. Let it go, buddy. Why you're doing this to yourself? Be the man you're. Let it go. It's not worth the time and space. You know you might start liking it actually. So heed my advise or Request...

Just Let It Go. It will only make you more miserable If you keep doing it everyday. Okay?

Just end this chapter and move on, I know you can do this. So...

SophiaGrace said:
to love with a love that was more than a love...

Careful there!
531362_398686006834587_1950380304_n.jpg

I'm thinking of taking up Daisy's offer and going for a scoot around the supermarket on my lovely new scooter, a Travelscoot. Daisy is my darling and she's been so encouraging lately, and supportive. :)

Mouse said:
I'm thinking of taking up Daisy's offer and going for a scoot around the supermarket on my lovely new scooter, a Travelscoot. Daisy is my darling and she's been so encouraging lately, and supportive. :)

She makes you feel protected and safe as well, so go for it.

kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:

That is a good poem.

It is. :)

There's an especially good reading of it on Youtube, but I don't care to go looking for it at the moment.

Love that poem though.

Rodent said:
Oh, this day holds so much potential for mischief...

doesn't it? :)

SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Thank you.

Mouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:

Thank you.

You're welcome

I am thinking of a way to raise money for this charity close to my heart and at the same time achieving something else that needs to doing. Have I got the guts to put put it out there.

Sometimes I think...what am I doing here? What's my motive? Why am I doing this? It's like I'm chasing something which isn't present. Like chasing your own shadow. I don't cast any shadow. I don't exist. It's just imagination of human mind. All seems meaningless and dull or disgusting and repelling, full of hatred and lies and deceit.

Is this how Defeat feels like?

I started a joke that started the whole world crying...

But I couldn't see.

That the joke was on me.

Latest posts

Back