What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody cares.

I wish I were dead. (these are my thoughts, not a statement of intended action)

She-ra said:
I am thinking of a way to raise money for this charity close to my heart and at the same time achieving something else that needs to doing. Have I got the guts to put put it out there.

I'm sure you do. Your strength and determination are something that I very much admire about you... although they do make me feel slightly ashamed that I don't have more of my own!

---

I'm thinking of taking a break for a while. Maybe catch up on real life. The problem is that thinking is about as far as I ever seem to get.

SophiaGrace said:
i feel so sad, hopeless, useless and worthless.

I know that I do good on here like you said though user 130057,

You're not worthless, no. Don't let anyone let you down, not me not anyone. You are what you are. Stay the way you are. Don't change it. You don't need to change. Just be yourself.

Life is too ******* cynical. To pick this day of all days...worst April Fool's joke yet. Too bad it wasn't a joke.

SophiaGrace said:
i feel so sad, hopeless, useless and worthless.

Soph, all you need do is knock on the door of this mouse and she will let you in. This mouse has always loved and respected you, and you know that. You are worth beyond gold. And thank you for what you wrote.

---

I am thinking that I am not a morning person.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a boyfriend, then I realize that it would also be a pain in the ass.

Also, today is World Autism Awareness Day, so wear some blue and show your support!

Thinking about how some people can be so wishy-washy. Stand by your convictions. Don't change your stance on something simply because you allowed someone to get in your ear.

It's just inflamed finger but it huuuurts so much...! Need to go to a doctor today, ouch.

How starved of attention must you be when you feel sad because your physiotherapist is moving on to pastures new?

Nice...now the snow has turned into hail. Bad omens and enervating messages all day long. Should've stayed in bed today.

user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
I am thinking of a way to raise money for this charity close to my heart and at the same time achieving something else that needs to doing. Have I got the guts to put put it out there.

I'm sure you do. Your strength and determination are something that I very much admire about you... although they do make me feel slightly ashamed that I don't have more of my own!

---

I'm thinking of taking a break for a while. Maybe catch up on real life. The problem is that thinking is about as far as I ever seem to get.

Noooo...but if that's what you need to do for you I do very much understand that, it will not be the same without your special wit, caring replies and insightful comments.

And p.s. you have more in you than you give yourself credit for.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:

---

Noooo...but if that's what you need to do for you I do very much understand that, it will not be the same without your special wit, caring replies and insightful comments.

And p.s. you have more in you than you give yourself credit for.

Very nice of you to say so, She-ra. I probably won't take much of a break, if any, I only ever get as far as thinking about it. There isn't really any reason to take a break and I would very much miss some of the people here.

Latest posts

Back