What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the good weather is here today next weekend when she gets married it will no doubt rain o_O

**** I'm tired...

VanillaCreme said:
Peaches said:
woman-hating is a thing here...

It's a thing in many places. I'm just thankful we can stand up against it without fear of being killed. So, I'm grateful either way.

Oh instead women get rape threats…

#GamerGate

still can't believe the conversation I overheard from those three guys just outside of the meet up venue:
"hey Bill, how are you doing? no pussy to get here, let's go find some hookers"
and I spent one hour talking with two of them, making jokes
(throws up)

Peaches said:
still can't believe the conversation I overheard from those three guys just outside of the meet up venue:
"hey Bill, how are you doing? no pussy to get here, let's go find some hookers"
and I spent one hour talking with two of them, making jokes
(throws up)

Could you not avoid them? :(

Really shouldn't stir up that hornet's nest...I'll just get lumped together with all the other rotten apples.

Oh honeysuckle, I can't believe I have stood up to that person after six years and said what needs to be said for the sake of others and myself. I hope this nauseated feeling will pass. Why do I always feel so anxious at confrontation. I don't want it, I like a life without trouble.

I don't understand how some people can envy me. In any way possible. I just don't understand it.

ladyforsaken said:
Haters gonna hate.

Just wonder why me. What did I ever do.

You didn't do anything. It was just your body chemistry, your biological makeup which cares not what you deserve or don't deserve but instead just is.

Latest posts

Back